Since there is a thread already on BB10 software update, I said why not make one for BBM since it is very important use to us in our daily life. Hopefully, BlackBerry will take a look at this and read our posts as well.

- Better performance and quality on sending/receiving images
    - No size limitations on sending files/videos/attachments/etc.
    - Needs to fix status updates while in Active Frame view (somehow there is an issue with it, it's not that much accurate)
    - Keyboard must be disabled while first viewing a conversation from a contact to comfortably read in full-screen and when needed to show up the keyboard screen by pressing it in the field
    - Display X amount of status updates and the ability to clear them all
    03-02-13 04:17 PM
    Fix the display picture sizing you cannot crop like legacy software.Its a pain whats the point of pinch and zoom when I cant even make the pic smaller just cause it dont fit in the box thats fail.

Update history needs legacy options of clear history and where we see only 5-30 recent updates not whole history like now.Because of the whole history view the active frame is kind of useless it displays old updates from hours ago thats useless still have to hop in bbm and see updates.Sort it out.

Get the damn GIF support universal support.

Fix the status box you have to scroll up and down when you write a status message why dont the box grow like legacy OS?.

Put back display picture and text preview would be nice to confirm status/pic changes instead of just doing it cause I made changes.

Add the option to use image editor at the display picture option.Its a no brainer in allowing the editor most use pictures come on.
    Last edited by RECOOL; 03-02-13 at 07:11 PM.
    ichibum, Rayysai, EsJayDee and 1 others like this.
    03-02-13 05:08 PM
    Dammit yeah couldn't agree more with those 5 ideas of yours!!!
    Meh only things I notice was the size limit. What is the limit?? Pics seem to come fine never checked mp3 or video.
    03-02-13 07:51 PM
    Hoping they'll release BBM money for the uk.

Posted via CB10
    Pete The Penguin likes this.
    03-03-13 05:59 PM
    Meh only things I notice was the size limit. What is the limit?? Pics seem to come fine never checked mp3 or video.
    6 MB

Posted via CB10
    RECOOL likes this.
    03-03-13 06:04 PM
    1.BBM need to be re-designed it look like it's made for beta tester no attractive colors like what it used to be in BB7 and older Blackberries ..

2.we need the ability to confirm our changes ( Display picture and status )

3.of course we need select all button for broadcast ..

4.we need BBM to support emotions apps like fancy smiley , easy smile pack , .. etc .. Cuz when you download it it open as an app and you have to copy the emotion and paste it in the conversation ..

5. The chat history feature sucks here we need like the old one + we want the ability to chose where it's going to be saved ( SD Card or Device )

6. zoom out when putting a display picture cuz we can only zoom in right now

7.No size limit for sharing files

8.Keyboard disabled while first view of the conversation

9. Multi BBM video and voice call ,, i think this would be great like 2-4 people in a video chat or voice chat
    03-04-13 11:26 AM
    Ps. we need a solution for special character cuz it appears as a rectangles with X inside it

What Features Would you Like to See in Next BBM Update?-img_00000131.jpg
    Grizco, RECOOL, EsJayDee and 4 others like this.
    03-04-13 03:10 PM
    Exactly! I'm having the same problem as Alooi Divona with the Arabic language. This needs to be fixed as soon as possible. Also here's a couple of few stuff I noticed today...

- Needs to fix those lags all over BBM such as while opening and leaving a conversation chat
    - The ability to select (and send to all) contacts while sending a broadcast message
    - Emoji support for BBM
    - BBM Money for the Middle East support
    - BBM Groups and its settings needs to be stabilized and fixed, seems to be pretty buggy especially when changing the settings it will automatically reset to default when resetting the device or closing the BBM app itself
    03-04-13 06:25 PM
    Exactly! I'm having the same problem as Alooi Divona with the Arabic language. This needs to be fixed as soon as possible. Also here's a couple of few stuff I noticed today...

- Needs to fix those lags all over BBM such as while opening and leaving a conversation chat
    - The ability to select (and send to all) contacts while sending a broadcast message
    - Emoji support for BBM
    - BBM Money for the Middle East support
    - BBM Groups and its settings needs to be stabilized and fixed, seems to be pretty buggy especially when changing the settings it will automatically reset to default when resetting the device or closing the BBM app itself
    Yeah the lags are just horrible some time i can't delete a conversation and it shows as someone else name so i have to close down BBM active frame and open it again than it works fine and this problem keep coming from time to another

Posted via CB10
    03-04-13 10:09 PM
    1)They need to fix the BBM Avatar issue as half my contacts don't have pictures when in reality they do (anyone else facing this problem?)

2) The non stop recent updates and the non stop "person x changed their display picture when they're not really changing and are still showing the silhouette of a male man.
    NightSlayer likes this.
    03-05-13 03:51 AM
    1)They need to fix the BBM Avatar issue as half my contacts don't have pictures when in reality they do (anyone else facing this problem
    I am facing the same issue. Hope they fix it soon

Posted via CB10
    03-05-13 03:55 AM
    Also, right now when someone posts a picture to a group, it only shows up in the "Updates" section. There is no group notification that someone posted a picture.

Posted via CB10
    03-05-13 03:56 AM
    1)They need to fix the BBM Avatar issue as half my contacts don't have pictures when in reality they do (anyone else facing this problem?).
    Same here facing that issue

Posted via CB10
    03-05-13 04:12 AM
    voice calls over 3G
    03-06-13 05:21 AM
    Need to fix the chat history and backup. Also the ability to decide if you want the phone to vibrate when pinged or not
    03-06-13 05:55 AM
    faced an issue this morning i was chatting in BBM i deleted the conversation inside the BBM but it was still in the Hub and with no name ( the first one that says " اوكي " ) ,, couldn't delete until i restarted the device ,, didn't see this issue before the new OS update i don't know if it's related to the new OS or the BBM ..

What Features Would you Like to See in Next BBM Update?-img_00000153.jpg
    03-07-13 04:17 AM
    - Being able to clear the bbm status updates
    - BBM Chat history like BB OS7, so we can choose where to store
    - Being able to set different vibrating increments like before
    - BBM Photo sizing issue
    03-07-13 07:37 AM
    - Being able to clear the bbm status updates
    - BBM Chat history like BB OS7, so we can choose where to store
    - Being able to set different vibrating increments like before
    - BBM Photo sizing issue
    This. First and foremost. I miss being able to go right to a date and read messages from that day

Second for me would be the ability to set specific ringtones for BBM contacts. It works for texts, but not for BBM
    03-07-13 09:07 PM
    This will be controversial, but I would like to see them merge Text messaging and BBM into a single app. If I send a text to someone who has BBM, it should initiate a BBM conversation and bring the enhancements that go along with it. I don't like having to use two different apps, contact lists, etc....

... bring it on

Posted via CB10
    03-07-13 09:17 PM
    BBM group picture and comments notifications.
    I don't know if it's just me but PING does not vibrate my phone. Weird.
    Choose if we want PING to vibrate.
    Better history check.
    Keyboard on in convo option.
    Clear updates.
    Choose where to save chats.
    Automatically save group pictures.
    Many other things I can't think of now.

Posted via CB10
    03-09-13 12:30 AM
    Automate the news feed update the moment Facebook app is accessed. Now I have to drag down to refresh.

Give option to see photo details. On my Bold, I used to be able to see the file names of my pictures which.

BlackBerry Link to be compatible with Mac OS 10.5.8

Posted via CB10
    03-09-13 12:36 AM
    Allow Z10 users to create photo albums so we can organise our pictures.

Posted via CB10
    RECOOL and CascaRunner like this.
    03-09-13 12:42 AM
    Make it a full blown social networking app.. share pictures, videos, websites..

Okey.. maybe not in the next update but that should be the direction...

For the next update, maybe being able to open websites in app, like pictures, same thing for the apps, being able to download apps without leaving conversation.
    Being able to switch between voice, video and screen share without having to hang up the on going call.
    Also, maybe a little icon for the shared websites and other stuff, like pictures... and that's it for now....

Posted via CB10
    Loc22 likes this.
    03-09-13 01:01 AM
    Would like the Z10 to help keep spam emails away from our inboxes. Should work like a filter and auto send to Trash.

Posted via CB10
    03-09-13 02:49 AM
    Nice work people keep them coming.How do we send these requested improvements to BB???Someone tweet BB folk with a link to this thread please!!!

If Im wrong or missed something correct me!!

There needs to be quicker ways to view display pics without going into a contacts profile.In update view when you hold down on an update you get options to open chat, or view profile.There should be an option to view the display pic some pics are just incredibly funny.I would like to look at them without going into a profile you know take a look then swipe back out to updates would be much faster than currently is.

Additionally if you tap the update text a chat comes up thats perfect for quick response.But if you tap their display pic you get taken to chat.We should be able to tap the picture and see it instead of go into chat or their profile.Tapping the pic should invoke the pic,tapping text should bring up the chat.I could go through multiple ''change displayed pics'' and messages

Actually messing around with the method of viewing display pics right now.I found Its actually awkward to see someones display pic as it is now.Once you go into their profile you have to awkwardly reach up turn the phone and tap their pic.It does'nt ''flow'' with the swiping or 1 hand experince.Within the profile the menu bar at the bottom right there's a blank space next to open chat that should be a tap icon to view display pic.Instead of the awkward stretch to the top we doing now.Its inconsistent with how we move into the profile and thumb positioning.

Try it now.Go check your BBM updates>hold down on update >tap view profile>then tap display pic high up to see it.Is it not awkward??

If we did the same process with a tweak.Check your BBM updates>hold down on update >tap view profile>then tap the empty space to view display pic.Its much easier for your thumb and consistent with the ''flow'' transition??

Yeah the above could of been better structured ,but its in random order as Im just typing as I go through the phone live.Just trying to put out multiple methods that would be good for users.

I dont tweet. SO someone please tweet the BB devs a link to this thread.It could work out well for us.
    03-09-13 03:37 PM
130 123 ...