Hey folks,

This funny thought just popped into my head and I wondered if Apple might copy the "Hub" once they eventually reach iOS10. Like how they copied quick reply. I honestly would not be surprised.

Another thought is they might even change the name of iOS before it reaches iOS 10. That leads me to the another thought. What happens when BlackBerry reaches OS 10.9? Hmm...

Let me know what you guys think.

Thanks

Z10STL1_10.3.1.1151
    12-30-14 10:42 AM
    Hey folks,

This funny thought just popped into my head and I wondered if Apple might copy the "Hub" once they eventually reach iOS10. Like how they copied quick reply. I honestly would not be surprised.

Another thought is they might even change the name of iOS before it reaches iOS 10. That leads me to the another thought. What happens when BlackBerry reaches OS 10.9? Hmm...

Let me know what you guys think.

Thanks

Z10STL1_10.3.1.1151
    Probably the Hub?
    12-30-14 10:59 AM
    Eventually Apple might release their own combined notification App.

BB10.9.... if they stay on track that would be three years from now. Can't see there being much of a need for BB10 in three years.
    12-30-14 10:59 AM
    Eventually Apple might release their own combined notification App.

BB10.9.... if they stay on track that would be three years from now. Can't see there being much of a need for BB10 in three years.
    Exactly what I thought, they'll probably add their own little mix into it... Making it into a fully feature messaging app with the ability to add accounts, exactly how the BB10 hub is...
    12-30-14 11:34 AM
    I was browsing kickstarter the other day and there is a software company seeking funding to essentially copy the bb10 virtual keyboard for iPhone.

Posted via CB10
    01-01-15 09:40 PM
    Eventually reach iOS 10? Apple should be updating to iOS 10 next year. We should see iOS 9 release this fall.

As far as new features we could see in iOS 10, hard to say. Widgets are something people have been asking for for sometime now. iOS 8 has implemented a form of widgets in the notifications center... but by iOS 10, maybe the widgets will migrate to the home screen. Perhaps we will see iOS 10 find other uses for the NFC capabilities of the iPhone... Or expand functionality with the Apple Watch. By next year, would could possibly see a second generation Apple Watch as well.

By iOS 10, will we be seeing the release of the iPhone 7. iOS 10 will likely have at least one unique feature that can only be used with the newest iPhone. But the iPhone 6S/6S Plus, and iPhone 6/6 Plus with both likely upgrade to iOS 10. The iPhone 5S may or may not make it to that upgrade cycle. If it does, it will likely be its last uograde, and would probably do more harm than good, in terms of slowing down the device.
    01-01-15 10:33 PM
    I actually made a tread couple months ago asking why apple and android don't have the hub. Pretty much I was explained there apps that replicate the hub on those operative systems.

However, it's not gonna take long for the hub and blend to show up there built in within the OS.

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=959528

Posted via CB10
    01-02-15 01:01 AM
    They'll call it: iBB10 OS~! And the best part is, Apple's most innovative feature is known as the 'iHUB'! *wow wow wow*
    Once you go black, you can't turn back! Posted via CB10
    01-02-15 01:25 AM
    I actually made a tread couple months ago asking why apple and android don't have the hub. Pretty much I was explained there apps that replicate the hub on those operative systems.

However, it's not gonna take long for the hub and blend to show up there built in within the OS.
    On the consumer front, Apple has already introduced some basic Blend-like functionality in iOS and OS X devices with Continuity.

https://www.apple.com/ios/whats-new/continuity/#mn_p
    01-02-15 02:31 AM
    They'll call it: iBB10 OS~! And the best part is, Apple's most innovative feature is known as the 'iHUB'! *wow wow wow*
    Lol! Haha, thanks for making me laugh.

"Just add an "i" in front of it and it's ours" - Apple.

Z10STL1_10.3.1.1151
    nhanken likes this.
    01-02-15 02:32 AM
    You got that right iTeleo!

ITeleo is Apple's latest frontier - going where no man has gone before! ITeleo offers unlimited talk, text and data for free* anywhere in the world but you need to sign your life away!

*terms and conditions apply; please read every single word of our 1000 page of the Apple bible for details.

Lol! Haha, thanks for making me laugh.

"Just add an "i" in front of it and it's ours" - Apple.

Z10STL1_10.3.1.1151

01-02-15 05:57 AM
    I'm a big fan of Blackberry and I've used 4 different types of blackberry phones. I recently ordered the Z30 from Amazon after very heart-warming user reviews. I believe in Blackberry and their Staunch security effect on their OS.

Wanna know, will there be a launch for wearable devices that can actually work with the BBOS?
    01-02-15 06:20 AM