If you simply made it about preference, there would be no argument. However, you choose instead to make absolute claims like "it is the most secure" , "it is the safest" , "it is the most private" , and "it has the most features".

The burden of proof now rests with you.

In the meantime, the encryption of Telegram, Signal, WhatsApp and others have been audited by independent security analysts. Telegram still offers a $200,000 bounty to any hacker who can break it.

Zerodium has put up to a $500,000 bounty for zero-day vulnerabilities on Signal, Telegram, FB Messenger, and up to $1,000,000 on WhatsApp and iMessage.

Yes, burden of proof is on me. And I proved to myself it is the most secure and best msng app out there.
    I don't have to prove it to anyone else.
    It's good that more and more people are using BBMe and are Thrilled with it.
    07-20-19 04:52 PM
    BB has not been as open as others to third party audit and verification. The open source protocols are completely open and anyone can examine them.

The idea that BBMe is automatically more secure than everything else just because it has the “BB” in it is not a reasonable claim in 2019. The world of crypto has come a very long way in the past 20 years.
    07-20-19 04:54 PM
    Yes, burden of proof is on me. And I proved to myself it is the most secure and best msng app out there.
    I don't have to prove it to anyone else.
    It's good that more and more people are using BBMe and are Thrilled with it.
    TgeekB likes this.
    07-20-19 04:57 PM
    [IMG=350x197]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190720/f761aaa41d14edc33535b0722077d35a.gif[/url]
    Yes. Exactly.
    Because you are using BBMe also, don't you?
    07-20-19 05:13 PM
    Yes. Exactly.
    Because you are using BBMe also, don't you?
    Yes, but I won't pretend it is the MOST secure, private, safe, and full-featured based SOLELY on the fact that I like to use it occasionally.
    07-20-19 05:15 PM
    [IMG=350x197]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190720/f761aaa41d14edc33535b0722077d35a.gif[/url]
    “I’m a fan so I must be right”.
    That seems to be something a lot of people in these neck of the woods believe.
    07-20-19 05:15 PM
    Yes, but I won't pretend it is the MOST secure, private, safe, and full-featured based SOLELY on the fact that I like to use it occasionally.
    I am not pretending. I believe, like most of us BBMe users, that it is.
    For me, it IS.
    Like that for you - it isn't.
    I will never accept that app where you have to give your most sensitive info like phone number to registeris more secure than BBMe.
    There were many article of WhatsApp's and Telegrams flaws and weaknesses in security lately... NONE for BBMe...
    Thats also a fact.
    07-20-19 05:19 PM
    I am not pretending. I believe, like most of us BBMe users, that it is.
    Omg.

Belief doesn't make something true.

But ok, it appears this conversation can't go on any further based on some rather fundamental differences not even related to BBMe.

Cheers.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    07-20-19 05:29 PM
    As for the question, Telegram or Signal, at least till they support the BB10 runtime. Threema or Wire if your tinfoil hat is tight enough.

There were many article of WhatsApp's and Telegrams flaws and weaknesses in security lately... NONE for BBMe...
    Because nobody cares about BBMe.
    07-20-19 06:32 PM
    As for the question, Telegram or Signal, at least till they support the BB10 runtime. Threema or Wire if your tinfoil hat is tight enough.

Because nobody cares about BBMe.
    How come we the users are 'nobody'?
    We do care. Moreover, we are satisfied. A lot.
    anon(10218918) likes this.
    07-20-19 09:32 PM
    Omg.

Belief doesn't make something true.

But ok, it appears this conversation can't go on any further based on some rather fundamental differences not even related to BBMe.

Cheers.
    Yes, agreed, differences are vast.
    And yes, also your beliefs dont make something true. Which we proved dozens of times
    07-20-19 09:34 PM
    Which we proved dozens of times
    Huh? How so?
    07-20-19 09:40 PM
    [QUOTE=conite;13419499]Yes, it certainly is going around the problem. And it takes about 5 minutes.

https://www.techjunkie.com/use-teleg...-phone-number/[ /QUOTE]

I can not register in Signal with virtual number. It involves (asks) something like PIN. Can you help me ? Thanks
    07-31-19 10:04 AM

I can not register in Signal with virtual number. It involves (asks) something like PIN. Can you help me ? Thanks
    It sends you a text message to your virtual phone number. Just type it in when you get it.
    07-31-19 10:17 AM
    It sends number code, then it writes incorrectly number and involves PIN. Where can I find the PIN ?
    07-31-19 01:16 PM
    It sends number code, then it writes incorrectly number and involves PIN. Where can I find the PIN ?
    Sorry, I have no idea what you're talking about.

I have use this method countless times without issue.
    07-31-19 01:20 PM
    I tried it on Viber, but VOiP numbers are not allowed. An aplications for virtual numbers are only for US or Canada or Australia.
    07-31-19 05:23 PM
    I tried it on Viber, but VOiP numbers are not allowed. An aplications for virtual numbers are only for US or Canada or Australia.
    There are countless other options for virtual numbers all over the world.
    07-31-19 05:43 PM
    For example, please. Thanks.
    07-31-19 06:05 PM
    For example, please. Thanks.
    TextNow, Pinger, TextPlus
    07-31-19 06:45 PM
    I'm using Classic.I'm sure know BBM for BB10 is still working now,but almost all my friends (except one) are using android or iOS.
    They cannot use BBMo,but BBMe is expensive for them.
    They use only free apps.

I tried Whatsapp and Line and Telegram.
    Those are no good for me because all of them need my phone number.I cant stand to expose my phone number to unreliable company or people.(I think BBM is the great in this point)
    What is the best,or at least better?

My conditions are;
    totally free
    No needed phone number (or facebook account)
    secure as possible
    cross platform,at least available on 3,Android,IOS,and blackberry 10.

Posted via CB10
    Hey BBMens,

I think you're not going to meet all your criteria. I'd highly suggest you see if your friends are willing to use BBMe, even though it is a nominal cost. I'm relatively certain that all other alternatives require a phone number or are not available natively on BB10, to say nothing of their security features or lack of same.
    08-01-19 10:22 AM
46 12