I'm having an issue where voice notes sent to me are automatically declined, and I have no way to access the sent notes. Very frustrating. Is anybody else having this issue, as well?

Any suggestions to try?

Voice Notes Declined-img_20140312_114513.png

Posted via CB10 on my sexy Q10
    03-12-14 02:45 PM
    Are you sure "Andy" isn't mad at you? Or just unable to listen so just dismissing them?

Voice notes hould be stores in /device/voice.

I'd try rebooting... Hold the top buttom and ignore all on-screen prompts. Hold it till you see the BlackBerry loading screen. Also suggest telling Andy to do the same.
    03-12-14 04:04 PM
    Are you sure "Andy" isn't mad at you? Or just unable to listen so just dismissing them?

Voice notes hould be stores in /device/voice.

I'd try rebooting... Hold the top buttom and ignore all on-screen prompts. Hold it till you see the BlackBerry loading screen. Also suggest telling Andy to do the same.
    Hahaha! That made me burst out laughing. I must be overtired, because I didn't even think to check the voice folder...and I'm a 'techie'. Doh!

What happens is there's a notification when he sends a note, but when I open bbm it claims I declined, when I haven't.

Yep, I rebooted but no-go. I'll try a couple more times, as multiple booting has helped with other issues. He has an iphone, but will suggest he reboots too. Thank you, diegonei.

diegonei likes this.
    03-12-14 04:28 PM
    Btw, I checked my device voice folder and the voice notes didn't get saved there.

03-12-14 05:10 PM
    Btw, I checked my device voice folder and the voice notes didn't get saved there.

Now that you mentioned it, I can't find the option to have them saved automatically...
    03-13-14 11:32 AM