Hello, sorry if this has been asked before but I couldn't find anything on it.

Has anyone been successful in setting up a BBM Voice chat between an Android and BBOS phone? I'm using a Blackberry 9780 (OS 6) and my contact is using a Samsung Galaxy SII. We are both running the latest versions of BBM.

I can start the voice chat from the Blackberry and the call screen shows up on the Android, but it just says Connecting for a while and eventually it gives up. If the voice chat is started on the Android I don't even get the call screen showing up on the Blackberry.

Thanks
    02-16-14 08:46 PM
    I have yet to try on a OS6 device, but on OS 7.1 no issue as long as you're in a reliable wifi connection
    02-17-14 05:46 PM
    I'm in a similar situation, except I'm on a bb10 phone. Bbm voice initiated on BlackBerry rings on android but never connects when accepted, and call initiated from android never rings on the blackberry

Posted via CB10
    02-19-14 02:57 AM
    I've done it between my Z30 and a nexus 5 with no issues. I'm on telus. The other guy was on wifi

Daily Old Radio Shows! The only Channel that actually offers you a source for entertainment. C0012487D
    02-19-14 03:00 AM
    I've tried a mix of both on wifi, and alternated the devices, one on wifi and the other on phone network.

I've signed out of Bbm on android and force quit the app through the task manager, and also rebooted the bb10

Still nothing.

Posted via CB10
    02-19-14 03:23 AM
    Hello, sorry if this has been asked before but I couldn't find anything on it.

Has anyone been successful in setting up a BBM Voice chat between an Android and BBOS phone? I'm using a Blackberry 9780 (OS 6) and my contact is using a Samsung Galaxy SII. We are both running the latest versions of BBM.

I can start the voice chat from the Blackberry and the call screen shows up on the Android, but it just says Connecting for a while and eventually it gives up. If the voice chat is started on the Android I don't even get the call screen showing up on the Blackberry.

Thanks
    I made a call from BB9780 to Samsung note III and it works flawlessly. My friend actually said it was better than normal phone call.

I was on wifi and he was on 3G.

I think it couldn't connect the call in your situation is due to network problem from either side.
    02-19-14 03:34 AM
    I have similar problem just that I cannot hear the other side. I'm using z10 and the call experiences a lot of interference from the other side. I just hear noise as the other side speaks.

Posted via CB10
    02-25-14 08:47 AM
    No problem between Nexus 4 and either Z10 or 9320. Both calls were using Wi-Fi

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
    02-28-14 12:46 PM
    No problem between Nexus 4 and either Z10 or 9320. Both calls were using Wi-Fi

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
    My voice calls work well too, from nexus 5 to android and iOS and BB10.
    02-28-14 03:29 PM