Now I was pretty sure you could send video through bbm, however I can't seem to figure out how you go about it. I did a search but didn't find anything. Maybe i'm just missing something? Anyway if anyone can tell me if i'm wrong or how to do send them it would help me thanks.
    07-14-08 12:38 PM
    Go to bbm>choose contact>hit menu>send file. I have never sent a video before let me know if this works.
    07-14-08 12:43 PM
    Tried that and you hit user > video and then your only option is up.
    07-14-08 12:47 PM
    There's definitely a size limit for files sent via BBM, maybe the vid is too large. (I've never tried it either)
    07-14-08 12:48 PM
    I think the best way to send video would probably to email it to someone and have them check that mail on their personal computer and not their BB.....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-14-08 12:51 PM
    I think the best way to send video would probably to email it to someone and have them check that mail on their personal computer and not their BB.....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    i'm not sure that you can even send them through e-mail on you BB... I tried sending one to my dad via BB and it wouldnt let me... maybe the files are just to big to be sent with them.
    07-14-08 12:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD