Such in blackberry passport silver edition
    07-04-16 02:35 PM
    Sure is.
    Sure is.
    07-04-16 02:41 PM
    Sure is.
    Are you sure about that?

BBM android/iOS to BBM android/iOS will allow video but unless BBM BB10 to BBM BB10 is just now rolling out and hasn't yet propagated to everyone it's a no go at this point.
    07-04-16 03:13 PM
    Are you sure about that?

BBM android/iOS to BBM android/iOS will allow video but unless BBM BB10 to BBM BB10 is just now rolling out and hasn't yet propagated to everyone it's a no go at this point.
    Uh, BB10 to BB10 BBM Video Calling has been available forever. It was literally the first devices to launch with it. Like in 2013... Unless I'm misunderstanding the OP's question, it's there.

07-04-16 03:18 PM
    LOL Brain fart. You're right. I even wrote it and didn't pick up on it. I was fixated on the inability of cross platform BBM 10 to android/iOS as I was responding. Thanks for the correction.
    Bla1ze likes this.
    07-04-16 03:28 PM
    LOL Brain fart. You're right. I even wrote it and didn't pick up on it. I was fixated on the inability of cross platform BBM 10 to android/iOS as I was responding. Thanks for the correction.
    Haha ... I was wondering why you were questioning it too. We have had that feature for quite some time and it is awesome. I'm just curious when we are going to have that functionality, true cross-platform. That is, is there a target date to have video calls via BBM between iOS/Android and BB10? I can't wait for that to finally land.
    07-04-16 04:18 PM
    Haha ... I was wondering why you were questioning it too. We have had that feature for quite some time and it is awesome. I'm just curious when we are going to have that functionality, true cross-platform. That is, is there a target date to have video calls via BBM between iOS/Android and BB10? I can't wait for that to finally land.
    Yes, I'm wondering how I flubbed that one up myself - especially considering I've used it!

I've not seen a definite timeline for BB10 video cross-platform functionality. Other threads I've seen are vague on dates - one (post #22) suggested when the BBM android/iOS version exits beta (whenever that is) we would see it introduced. I'm anxious as well.
    07-04-16 10:44 PM
    From "For What it's Worth" dept.:
    07-05-16 04:04 AM
    If it is true, than I don't need second device for whatsapp. For the moment I'm using BBM to contact wife over voice chat and txt.
    07-27-16 11:29 PM
    If it is true, than I don't need second device for whatsapp. For the moment I'm using BBM to contact wife over voice chat and txt.
    Notice I prefaced my post with "for what it's worth ", indicating a bit of skepticism.
    07-28-16 04:40 AM
    So far no update to my passprt se bbm. I don't see it coming very soon. Every other platform has gotten the update except Blackberrys own platform.

Posted via CB10
    08-04-16 08:35 PM
    So far no update to my passprt se bbm. I don't see it coming very soon. Every other platform has gotten the update except Blackberrys own platform.

Posted via CB10
    Total disrespect to BB10 device holders. Give the people who turn their backs on BlackBerry the Cross platform update but totally neglect the people that stuck it out with BB 10 devices in the process.

Posted via CB10
    mmednick1 likes this.
    08-12-16 06:55 AM
    For what it's worth the bbm phone calls work from android to bb10 just not the video ones

Posted with my shiny new Priv
    08-12-16 08:57 AM