When will arrive viber and facebook chat for q10?

Posted via CB10
    sao18 likes this.
    07-14-13 01:27 PM
    A lot of people asking about that first one.
    07-14-13 01:30 PM
    I've been using the sideloaded Viber which works fine and have been using it extensively for the last month. BUT there is one big problem... on my cellular bill for this month, I've been charged with a whopping 36 international text messages to some place I've never heard of called Cayman Islands or something like that and the phone number was 345-165-4626. I immediately called my service provider, Wind, and they waived the charges for me. They then told me that it was some app that did it. The only apps that I'm always on was Viber; I also have Tango which I rarely used and it just sat there. So I immediately removed Tango and Viber from my Z10 and see what will happen on my next bill.

Is anyone else having this kind of issues with some sideloaded apps?

Posted via CB10
    07-15-13 01:52 PM
    Viber will be coming with 10.2.
    No idea about facebook chat though

Posted via CB10
    07-15-13 01:56 PM
    I got exactly the same problem as you did. I got 5 international sms sent to the phone number 345-165-4626. I never did this or heard about this number. I'm still trying to find which application did this. I don't use Viber or Tango. And my service provider didn't want to credit me what it costs me. I'm not as lucky as you are!
    07-15-13 05:54 PM
    Holy cow I thought it was Viber or Tango that did the international texting. Yes I am very lucky because it was 36 international messages sent and Wind is really nice to waive the charges, which was almost $10.

I wonder which app is doing this because all Wind mobile told me was to delete the app that's causing the issue.

I got exactly the same problem as you did. I got 5 international sms sent to the phone number 345-165-4626. I never did this or heard about this number. I'm still trying to find which application did this. I don't use Viber or Tango. And my service provider didn't want to credit me what it costs me. I'm not as lucky as you are!

Posted via CB10
    07-15-13 09:48 PM
    I'm having the exact same problem with supposed texts to that exact same number every time I start the ePhone app from Comwave. As far as I know, it's not an Android program, but I don't want to start it again to find out because it will cost me another 25 cents. I guess I'm fortunate that it's only costing me that much. Comwave customer support tells me that "the app is not designed to send text messages out."
    07-19-13 02:58 AM
    I don't use Viber or Tango.
    Do you have any sort of Voip app that lets you make voice calls on an Internet connection?
    07-19-13 03:00 AM
    I've been using ePhone since last month... I'm going to see if that app has been causing all those international text messages to be sent to that 345 area code...

Posted via CB10
    07-19-13 04:05 PM
    Subscribed....

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    07-19-13 04:08 PM
    I've been using ePhone since last month... I'm going to see if that app has been causing all those international text messages to be sent to that 345 area code...
    Let me know what you find out. It seems to happen every time ePhone starts up and I suspect it may be when the connection happens. It seems to happen even when I have ePhone preferences set for WiFi only.

Did you have Viber on your Z10 before ePhone or did you get both of them about the same time?
    07-20-13 01:15 AM
    Let me know what you find out. It seems to happen every time ePhone starts up and I suspect it may be when the connection happens. It seems to happen even when I have ePhone preferences set for WiFi only.

Did you have Viber on your Z10 before ePhone or did you get both of them about the same time?
    I used Viber even before ePhone and didn't have any issues since I traced back to the time I installed some other apps along with ePhone. When I looked at what permissions ePhone requires from us, I find there's no reason why the app would need to access our email and text messages along with shared files.... so I turned them off. let's see what happens on my next cellphone bill.

Viber for q10-img_00000491.png

Posted via CB10
    07-20-13 07:25 PM
    I've exactly same problem every time I run Comwave's ephone. Last month, I was charged for 25 international sms to 345-165-4626 (A Cayman Island number that I don't even know where it is located on earth). This month, I've been already charged for 4 more. I use Roger One Number. So I checked the Message log. This 345-165-4626 is not even listed in the log. Normally, I can see all the text messages I send and receive in the One Number log. I tried to use the call manager to block this number and the number is "invalid".
    I'll contact Comwave Support to find out why. Anybody encounters the same problem? Thanks.
    07-24-13 04:03 PM
    Hi Paul,

Follow my setup just above your comment and turn off those email, text messages permission to ePhone. I hope that will fix the issue. When I have time I will definitely have to voice this concern out with ePhone support...

I've exactly same problem every time I run Comwave's ephone. Last month, I was charged for 25 international sms to 345-165-4626 (A Cayman Island number that I don't even know where it is located on earth). This month, I've been already charged for 4 more. I use Roger One Number. So I checked the Message log. This 345-165-4626 is not even listed in the log. Normally, I can see all the text messages I send and receive in the One Number log. I tried to use the call manager to block this number and the number is "invalid".
    I'll contact Comwave Support to find out why. Anybody encounters the same problem? Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    07-24-13 09:47 PM
    I got an answer back from Comwave Support:

"Hello,

We have narrowed down the issue resolving the sms messages you received. This is a problem which seems to only affect a small number of users. The next update to our software will fix this issue. If you would like to provide us with a copy of your bill outlining the charges you incurred by texting this number we will happy to issue you a credit for that amount.

Regards,

Team ePhone
    www.ephone.net
    07-25-13 07:17 AM
    how did you install viber on your Z10 ????!!! which version ????
    08-08-13 10:01 AM
    I've been using the sideloaded Viber which works fine and have been using it extensively for the last month. BUT there is one big problem... on my cellular bill for this month, I've been charged with a whopping 36 international text messages to some place I've never heard of called Cayman Islands or something like that and the phone number was 345-165-4626. I immediately called my service provider, Wind, and they waived the charges for me. They then told me that it was some app that did it. The only apps that I'm always on was Viber; I also have Tango which I rarely used and it just sat there. So I immediately removed Tango and Viber from my Z10 and see what will happen on my next bill.

Is anyone else having this kind of issues with some sideloaded apps?

Posted via CB10
    how did you install viber on your Z10 ????!!! which version ????
    08-08-13 10:02 AM
    The latest version ePhone is now working on my Z10 and I haven't received any more of those charges. I still have an issue with the screen going completely black after it starts to make a call, but I am able to make calls and I'm not getting any more text message bills.
    08-12-13 01:04 AM

just found this
    09-04-13 01:03 PM