Why is there no check update for BBM? I got friends can't even find the update. They new to this stuff. Why is it not asking people. When I send a sticker why does it not say to update??? These things are par for the course right????

Posted via CB10
    04-04-14 09:15 PM
    I don't get it, people should update their apps through their app store. How is that tough? and when u send a sticker to someone with older version it says please update (at least that what happened when I sent from BB10 to iOS7)
    04-04-14 10:47 PM
    Open blackberry world swipe down from top go into settings/ general / and hit refresh then go to your installed apps and press on BBM.
    04-04-14 10:48 PM
    With how many people have BBM, the updates roll out over the course of a day or so usually.

There's a workaround that helps most people.
    Open BB World, go to My World, My Apps & Games. Forget about the Updates tab. Go to Installed tab and scroll down to BBM. If you open it, the update should be there.
    04-04-14 11:15 PM
    Open blackberry world swipe down from top go into settings/ general / and hit refresh then go to your installed apps and press on BBM.
    I try to avoid that since it wipes out your BB World Bookmarks, and I keep a bunch.
    anon721037 likes this.
    04-04-14 11:17 PM
    How about when I send a sticker and a person only sees "sticker received" not offer the update? Why not have a check for update in BBM?

So people should have to check the Google store or app store for an update to bbm? Is that what your saying? How about a "check for update" in BBM? I guess that's just too tough. I'm only saying this cause the people I have had trying bbm don't have a BlackBerry World and never received and notice to update. They just asking what a sticker received is.

Posted via CB10
    04-05-14 08:00 AM
    I don't get it, people should update their apps through their app store. How is that tough? and when u send a sticker to someone with older version it says please update (at least that what happened when I sent from BB10 to iOS7)
    So they should go and check every day hoping bbm updated?

Posted via CB10
    04-05-14 08:02 AM