Did anyone get this update?

BBM Update for Android and iPhone is Here: Find Friends | Inside BlackBerry

They say 24 hours, that was about 24 hours ago. So what's the deal?
    02-06-14 02:22 PM
    Yup, went live.
    02-06-14 02:41 PM
    My family on Android are not getting an update...

Download Noted, my 5-star rated, native BB10 notepad app.
    02-06-14 02:42 PM
    My family on Android are not getting an update...

+ 1

Posted via CB10
    02-06-14 02:43 PM
    Yep updated last night.
    For some reason it's suggesting people in my contacts who've never owned a BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    02-06-14 02:45 PM
    Yep updated last night.
    For some reason it's suggesting people in my contacts who've never owned a BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    The update can scan your contacts and suggest anyone who has signed up for BBM/BBMx

02-06-14 02:51 PM
    The update can scan your contacts and suggest anyone who has signed up for BBM/BBMx

I'm aware of that, but these contacts have not.
    Also it's even suggesting business phones and other landlines unless I'm missing something.

Posted via CB10
    02-06-14 02:56 PM
    Now it's appearing for some of the family.

02-06-14 07:40 PM
    It showed up for me. I really wish I had not updated it. App hibernates so god damn often, I never get pushed messages. I open BBM and receive a flood of messages. Such a bummer, I pushed BBM hard too. Now I have to find another IM so I can get reliable communication.
    02-06-14 09:41 PM
    It showed up for me. I really wish I had not updated it. App hibernates so god damn often, I never get pushed messages. I open BBM and receive a flood of messages. Such a bummer, I pushed BBM hard too. Now I have to find another IM so I can get reliable communication.
    When my nephew's phone screen goes blank BBM crashes. When he wakes the device, it has a prompt stating "Unfortunately, BBM has stopped." Tapping OK launches BBM anew.

02-06-14 10:12 PM
    Same thing happens to me.

This problem sort of went away for me in the past... although notifications was VERY unreliable still - I'd get notified on probably every 2 out of 10 times only. But now every time my phone's screen goes blank and locks - the BBM notification icon disappears and I miss ALL notifications.

What a crappy app.
    02-07-14 04:36 AM
    Not liking the update on my Nexus 5. If I close BBM the notifications icon goes away and I don't get any notifications till I open BBM again.
    02-07-14 05:20 AM
    You MUST keep the BBM icon in the notification bar and also do not check the table for turning it off in BBM settings, this causes BBM to not work, blackberry has explained this somewhere just can't remember were I read the article

Sent from my Moto X on AT&T using Tapatalk
    02-07-14 06:08 AM
    You MUST keep the BBM icon in the notification bar and also do not check the table for turning it off in BBM settings, this causes BBM to not work, blackberry has explained this somewhere just can't remember were I read the article

I have BBM Connected Icon = on
    I have All Notifications = on
    But it does not work the way it did before this latest update. I did not have to keep the app running to see the Connected icon or get messages. It is now behaving like it does on my daughter's iPhone, if the app is not running there is no notification.
    02-07-14 11:45 AM
    That's strange, I know if I close it, the icon stays in the notification bar and I always get my message... What phone and OS version are you running?

02-07-14 11:47 AM
    That's strange, I know if I close it, the icon stays in the notification bar and I always get my message... What phone and OS version are you running?

Google Nexus 5, Kit Kat 4.4.2
    02-07-14 03:26 PM
    It might be working properly again?? I closed the app and it has so far kept the notification icon going.
    02-07-14 03:33 PM
    After another reboot it seems to be working correctly.

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    Last edited by bbgolf; 02-07-14 at 06:07 PM.
    02-07-14 04:12 PM
    After another reboot it seems to be working correctly.
    Don't get too excited. The problem will come back again.
    I've seen it before the update, and I'm seeing it now with the new update. The notification icon will disappear and then all of a sudden it no longer disappears. Notifications seem to be fine as well. But out of the blue a few hours later (or a day later) even if the notification icon remains, actual notifications are very hit and miss. Very unreliable.

I also have the Nexus 5 with Android 4.4.2.
    02-07-14 07:31 PM