Hello everyone, i no speak much english, i speak spanish but i try speak good, i have 2 problems The first is this: I talk with my girldfriend everyday and put messages very longer, when talk much The chat become lag and lag, i dont know why but only this problem start with my girldfriend, when i talk with other person no lag, i do reset and no lag but with The time The lag is on, The second problem is of The "PING", The PING no work and i dont know how i activate, this is The 2 problems, thanks for your help

Sorry for my english

Posted via CB10
    01-16-14 12:04 PM
    Welocme to CrackBerry! I'm sorry that my Spanish is verbal, not written and is somewhat limited to sorry, I only know a little Spanish and 2 cold beer please..

As for your questions. Can you please let me know which device you are using, what version of the OS you are on (carrier standard or a leak) and what type of device your girlfriend is usoing (is she on a BB, iPhone or Android). If you are chatting cross platform that might have something to do with it, otherwise it may be that the memory on your device is starting to run low which, from what I understand, will introduce lag.

Now, as for the ping, that I can help you with right now. If yo uare using a Z10 or Z30 then long press the spacebar in a chat to hide the keyboard then press the overflow menue (three verticle dots with More underneath) and it will open the right side menu and ping is right in the middle, just press there and you can ping her to your heart's content.
    Hopefully some more knowledgable folk than me will be able to help us get to the bottom of the lag problem. Enjoy your time on CrackBerry!
    01-16-14 12:17 PM
    Welocme to CrackBerry! I'm sorry that my Spanish is verbal, not written and is somewhat limited to sorry, I only know a little Spanish and 2 cold beer please..

As for your questions. Can you please let me know which device you are using, what version of the OS you are on (carrier standard or a leak) and what type of device your girlfriend is usoing (is she on a BB, iPhone or Android). If you are chatting cross platform that might have something to do with it, otherwise it may be that the memory on your device is starting to run low which, from what I understand, will introduce lag.

Now, as for the ping, that I can help you with right now. If yo uare using a Z10 or Z30 then long press the spacebar in a chat to hide the keyboard then press the overflow menue (three verticle dots with More underneath) and it will open the right side menu and ping is right in the middle, just press there and you can ping her to your heart's content.
    Hopefully some more knowledgable folk than me will be able to help us get to the bottom of the lag problem. Enjoy your time on CrackBerry!
    Thanks for The welcome! I use Q10 SO 10.1.0.273 i cant download The 10.2 because The company of my cellphone no have her and my girldfriend use BlackBerry 9320 7.1, my memory have 6 gb free and with other friends The bbm is fast.

I use Q10 and i know how i can do The ping but i dont know how to receive becausa when a person send me PING my cellphone no vibrate

Thanks for your help!

Posted via CB10
    01-16-14 01:24 PM
    Thanks for The welcome! I use Q10 SO 10.1.0.273 i cant download The 10.2 because The company of my cellphone no have her and my girldfriend use BlackBerry 9320 7.1, my memory have 6 gb free and with other friends The bbm is fast.

I use Q10 and i know how i can do The ping but i dont know how to receive becausa when a person send me PING my cellphone no vibrate

Thanks for your help!

Posted via CB10
    I see, Pings do vibrate on 10.2 and I don't believe that is an option under 10.1 so unfortunately I think you will have to either wait for your carrier to push out the upgrade or, if you are willing, you can either look into loading a leaked OS or you can look up the Sachesi method where you can get an officialy released OS just from a different carrier (so you can still run with a stable OS even though your carrier isn't/hasn't released it). Failing that, you could always have people send you a message with just a period or one character until you can upgrade your OS. Provided you have your notification set to vibrate for BBM then it should vibrate for you.

I haven't experienced the lag personally so I'm hopeful that an ambasador or mod might check in on the thread and provide some input. The other option, you can report your own post and ask a mod to change the thread title to something like BBM lag issue or something similar to try to get a little better exposure for your question.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.
    p_m
    Choquote likes this.
    01-16-14 01:46 PM
    I see, Pings do vibrate on 10.2 and I don't believe that is an option under 10.1 so unfortunately I think you will have to either wait for your carrier to push out the upgrade or, if you are willing, you can either look into loading a leaked OS or you can look up the Sachesi method where you can get an officialy released OS just from a different carrier (so you can still run with a stable OS even though your carrier isn't/hasn't released it). Failing that, you could always have people send you a message with just a period or one character until you can upgrade your OS. Provided you have your notification set to vibrate for BBM then it should vibrate for you.

I haven't experienced the lag personally so I'm hopeful that an ambasador or mod might check in on the thread and provide some input. The other option, you can report your own post and ask a mod to change the thread title to something like BBM lag issue or something similar to try to get a little better exposure for your question.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.
    p_m
    Thanks for your help, i wait for the 10.2 because i want but i cant do a copy of security because my bblink no work but you help is important for me, i need a help in this and i have now, very thanks i try have more information but this is sufficient for me
    01-16-14 09:20 PM
    Thanks for your help, i wait for the 10.2 because i want but i cant do a copy of security because my bblink no work but you help is important for me, i need a help in this and i have now, very thanks i try have more information but this is sufficient for me
    Great, I'm glad I could help.

If you get frustrated waiting for your carrier then I suggest you search the forums for Sachesi and see if that is something you would be willing to do. You get the benefit of an update that your carrier may not have out yet without having to worry about potentially unstable leaks. When your carrier does eventually push out the update you should get a notification on your phone as well as they will have added some carrier specific componants so you can go back to their official OS release when they catch up.

p_m
    01-17-14 07:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD