I have a z10 and whenever I send to two different people using S4's the message hangs up, send after they send to me, takes minutes. Is their a reason for this or a bug or something. Any ideas?

Posted via CB10
    05-12-14 06:45 PM
    i dont have many problems with my nexus but i can be slow sometimes. is it only to the S4 devices?
    05-12-14 07:27 PM
    i dont have many problems with my nexus but i can be slow sometimes. is it only to the S4 devices?
    Yes just the S4. Both on US Cellular

Posted via CB10
    05-13-14 12:39 AM
    Relatively confident that it's a xBBM service issue. Messages to iOS and Android devices sometimes take longer to arrive, sometimes they don't receive notifications but the new messages are there when you open the app. Sometimes they fail to go through at all. And then 24hrs later everything works jiffy spiffy. The problems typically occur from BB to iOS/Android or vice versa. Which indicates that there's problems with BBM communicating with xBBM.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    05-13-14 04:14 PM
    I have no issues with anyone else except S4 users on US Cellular.
    Almost ready to just text. Sucks
    Posted via CB10
    05-14-14 06:59 AM
    Relatively confident that it's a xBBM service issue. Messages to iOS and Android devices sometimes take longer to arrive, sometimes they don't receive notifications but the new messages are there when you open the app. Sometimes they fail to go through at all. And then 24hrs later everything works jiffy spiffy. The problems typically occur from BB to iOS/Android or vice versa. Which indicates that there's problems with BBM communicating with xBBM.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    I don't you read what he said, he said only to the S4, I have one of my friends with an S4 who has the same issue while another who doesn't so it has nothing to do with servers.

Posted via CB10
    05-14-14 08:29 AM
    I don't you read what he said, he said only to the S4, I have one of my friends with an S4 who has the same issue while another who doesn't so it has nothing to do with servers.

Posted via CB10
    I did read it. I also noticed that he didn't distinguish a difference from the S4 and users with other Android devices. His response was very ambiguous. But that's irrelevant. I was speaking upon experience with numerous Android devices and the BBM client.

Its not a device or app problem. It's a service problem.
    05-14-14 03:15 PM
    I did read it. I also noticed that he didn't distinguish a difference from the S4 and users with other Android devices. His response was very ambiguous. But that's irrelevant. I was speaking upon experience with numerous Android devices and the BBM client.

Its not a device or app problem. It's a service problem.
    Oh we can argue till forever, it's not a server problem, it's either a bug in the app or something with the device.

Posted via CB10
    05-14-14 04:50 PM
    S4's ONLY. All the others send fine. Iphone on us cellular send in a snap. Why does an S4 have to "possess" after snapping a pic. Could there be so many messages they need to clear something out on the Samsung S4? It's really crazy. Talk to us cell and they don't care. Its bbm. BlackBerry they no longer sell. Just an old Bold if u want a BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    05-15-14 06:58 AM
    It's not limited to the Samsung S4. I have a another friend on US Cellular with an iPhone and the message in BBM hangs. So.etimes doesn't even go through till a person send me a message then I goes through with it time stamped that I sent it. I tried text to these people and that only takes seconds.

Posted via CB10
    05-16-14 11:53 AM