Of all this misinformation and jeopardy that happened in the last few weeks, I am curious aren't there even one person that is active here in this beloved forum that is working at BBRY ?

I seriously believe there ought be at least ONE person. I mean come on, if I were the ceo of bbry, I may even make it mandatory for some IT department staffs to at least participate or read what has become an issue lately. Officially or non officially. It is very important for a struggling company to hear what their customers have to say.

Okay, I could understand if there are actually employees of BBRY here as members of forum, they would opt to stay silent and not giving out any info publicly. But aren't there ANY of members here that have their connections or friends that is at BBRY and can give us a slight hint of info, WHAT THE HECK IS ACTUALLY GOING ON ??

We want truth, we are tired of rumors.
    Antiqua and Arihant Jain2 like this.
    10-19-13 08:53 PM
    I live near BlackBerry, but don't know anybody who works there. And if anybody actually is from BlackBerry, I would wager that they are under orders not to post this kind of info on fan sites like these.

"Better a broken promise than none at all" (Mark Twain). Remember that, complainers. Via Q10.
    pcguy514 likes this.
    10-19-13 09:11 PM
    While I'm sure there are some from BlackBerry on here, I would be surprised if any spoke up. As far as what is going on, we're all playing the waiting game until we find out if BlackBerry is going to have a new owner or partner. Other than that....it's all rumors until it happens.
    pcguy514 likes this.
    10-19-13 09:14 PM
    I live near there too and know lots of people working at BBRY.. some directly on the BBM platform. Nobody is going to make unofficial statements and to even ask anyone for unauthorized updates is out of line.. I am certain that there are some pretty serious NDA clauses in their contracts and in light of the 4500 that are likely to be laid off soon, nobody is going to be stupid enough to risk moving from the safe list to the gone list..

I hate waiting too.. but really, it's all we can do.. Frank shouldn't have said anything if there was no solid date..

I live near BlackBerry, but don't know anybody who works there. And if anybody actually is from BlackBerry, I would wager that they are under orders not to post this kind of info on fan sites like these.

"Better a broken promise than none at all" (Mark Twain). Remember that, complainers. Via Q10.
    10-19-13 10:34 PM
    I would bet that most BlackBerry staff have little more info than we do. The senior management will be keeping very quiet until there's something that they want to share to all.
    10-19-13 10:49 PM
    Every medium to large company has a very restrictive policy on who can make statements in public, and as someone who used to work in personnel of such a company I can assure you that those policies are strongly enforced.

At the very least any comment would be a break of that policy, and in these troubled times for bbry it would probably be considered a breach of secrecy.

We won't hear anything here, and that's absolutely correct.

Posted from my z10, CB app
    10-20-13 04:12 AM