Just noticed that on my family group on BBM enterprise the members who has Android can't take a screen shot of the chat but the ones with IPhones can. Is this a norm or its just an error. Can you test on your device and post so I can confirm if it's just us.
    07-13-19 10:57 AM
    Just noticed that on my family group on BBM enterprise the members who has Android can't take a screen shot of the chat but the ones with IPhones can. Is this a norm or its just an error. Can you test on your device and post so I can confirm if it's just us.
    On Android it is not possible to take screenshots in the chat section (it protects from hidden screenshots), on BBMe for Windows it is, about iOS and Mac I don't know. It would be better if also on Apple hidden screenshots would be impossible.
    Microsoft Windows always was an open door. BlackBerry did what was possible - am sure.
    Last edited by CrackPriv; 07-13-19 at 11:41 AM.
    07-13-19 11:30 AM
    Correct. Apple won't allow apps to control screenshot permission.
    07-13-19 11:38 AM