I've read that a BBME account can be used on up to 5 devices, so I'm trying to find a clear answer to this question.

Is it possible to switch my BB10 BBM account (different from the one I had on the consumer BBM on the KEYᵒⁿᵉ) to BBME and then register/use it also on the KEYᵒⁿᵉ?
    05-31-19 12:08 PM
    I've read that a BBME account can be used on up to 5 devices, so I'm trying to find a clear answer to this question.

Is it possible to switch my BB10 BBM account (different from the one I had on the consumer BBM on the KEYᵒⁿᵉ) to BBME and then register/use it also on the KEYᵒⁿᵉ?
    I don't believe so. That question was answered somewhere around here with better explanation....
    05-31-19 12:11 PM
    I don't believe so. That question was answered somewhere around here with better explanation....
    Thanks, I was searching on the forums but couldn't come up with the precise answer. If you happen to find the thread, I'd be very grateful.
    05-31-19 12:12 PM
    There's no simple way to move a BB10 ID to BBMe. It requires a BlackBerry Enterprise sales rep and costs more than the Android and iOS BBMe.
    05-31-19 12:13 PM

First register BBMe on you KeyOne with the BBID you use for you BB10. Then your BBM on BBMe is the BBMe account you have on your KeyOne. But you can use only one at the some time, on the other device(s) you will be logged gut. Chats will not be synced and you don't have the groups on your BB10. -Do Not Upgrade the BBM App ! Use the on you have .
    05-31-19 12:15 PM
    First register BBMe on you KeyOne with the BBID you use for you BB10. Then your BBM on BBMe is the BBMe account you have on your KeyOne. But you can use only one at the some time, on the other device(s) you will be logged gut. Chats will not be synced and you don't have the groups on your BB10.
    Got it, so the trick is to do it inversely, first on the KEYᵒⁿᵉ and then BB10?

I'm ok with not having chat history synced as long as I can chat with my contacts on both devices (when I'm at home, I tend to use my Passport).

What I wouldn't like to do is mess up my current BB10 BBM account by bringing it over to BBME on the KEYᵒⁿᵉ. If there's a risk, I'd rather create a new separate one.

What about what @Bla1ze mentions, does subscribing on Android first overrides this requirement?
    05-31-19 12:22 PM
    Thanks, I was searching on the forums but couldn't come up with the precise answer. If you happen to find the thread, I'd be very grateful.
    I believe the answers I was thinking of were from Bla1ze and others speaking to being different products.

It appears the consumer versions of BBM for BB10 and BBOS are still divided from BBMe for pricing and cost issues. Perhaps a different BBID is simpler. Even switching WhatsApp between BB10 and Android/IOS probably isn't always smooth.
    05-31-19 12:24 PM

I'm ok with not having chat history synced as long as I can chat with my contacts on both devices (when I'm at home, I tend to use my Passport).

What I wouldn't like to do is mess up my current BB10 BBM account by bringing it over to BBME on the KEYᵒⁿᵉ. If there's a risk, I'd rather create a new separate one.

What about what @Bla1ze mentions, does subscribing on Android first overrides this requirement?
    You're honestly better off just having two ID's. The process isn't the best and there have been numerous issues noted from people moving.
    05-31-19 12:26 PM
    You're honestly better off just having two ID's. The process isn't the best and there have been numerous issues noted from people moving.
    Thanks @Bla1ze, seems like this would be the best choice to avoid risking my BB10 account.
    05-31-19 12:30 PM

I only can say I did it as I discribed and it works on my KeyOne, my Classic and my Passport.
    05-31-19 01:08 PM
    I don't know how to update my BlackBerry Q 10

Posted via CB10
    06-15-19 01:32 PM
    I don't know how to update my BlackBerry Q 10

Posted via CB10
    What are you trying to update?

Posted via CB10
    06-15-19 09:45 PM
    To update the blackberry Q10
    06-16-19 10:22 AM
    WhatsApp, browser
    06-16-19 10:28 AM
    WhatsApp, browser
    Install the latest version of WhatsApp from here,

https://www.whatsapp.com/android/

Browser updates are included in OS updates, no way to manually update just the browser. If you want a more modern browser you can install pretty much any Android one.
    BTW, what OS version are you on currently? Type "myver" on your keyboard without the quotations and it will appear.

Posted via CB10
    06-17-19 12:12 AM