Hi,

In my BBM suggestions, it shows a couple of people I am already contacts with. What's going on...I can't seem to remove them from the suggestions page. I can only 'open' the contact, which shows they are already linked via bbm,
    09-13-13 05:56 AM
    Hi and welcome to CrackBerry!
    Where do you see "suggestions"????
    I don't see it for myself.
    09-13-13 10:26 AM
    I'm using a Z10, 10.1

Go to BBM
    Go to the menu (bottom left, the three lines)
    Go to 'Invites'
    Go to 'Suggested' (menu at the top, at the right, 'Received | Sent | Suggested')
    09-13-13 10:30 AM
    So why does it bother you that there are names there? I have it too. Including me! It doesn't hurt the operation of your phone. Just let it be. I can't see how it would possibly make a difference that it is there.

Posted with JayDee's white Z10
    09-13-13 12:59 PM
    I think these are people who have bbm linked to their facebook accounts, ie they have bbm. its a good feature lets you know some of your friends that are still rockin the berry
    09-13-13 11:55 PM
    I think these are people who have bbm linked to their facebook accounts, ie they have bbm. its a good feature lets you know some of your friends that are still rockin the berry
    Exactly,

this is just showing your contacts with a known PIN who you are not yet BBM friends with. BBM Pins can come from facebook (they have an option to add your PIN to your profile which BBM will pick up) or manually added in your contact list.
    Only downside is that people who keep the PIN on their facebook and have switched to anything other than BlackBerry are still suggested... Maybe cross platform BBM will remedy this by asking to tie the PIN to Facebook from the start...
    09-14-13 08:26 AM
    Did I not explain properly. These suggestions are *already* bbm contacts, so why does it suggest I add them as contacts whan I already have?

As to why it bothers me...well it's not logical, not slick, and needs to be fixed.

Posted via CB10
    09-14-13 12:08 PM
    Really? in my contacts its says 55 for bbm friends, when i click on suggested it has 23 only 3 of those are overlapping and i think it might be because they switched to another blackberry device. I actually want to try the invite but all these people are facebook friends that i have lost contact with and don't really wish to be in direct conversation with.
    09-14-13 12:33 PM
    Did I not explain properly. These suggestions are *already* bbm contacts, so why does it suggest I add them as contacts whan I already have?

As to why it bothers me...well it's not logical, not slick, and needs to be fixed.

Posted via CB10
    Mine too. I just ignore it.

Posted via CB10
    09-14-13 12:35 PM