Of all the stickers that went out, I'm just wondering why the spongebob and TMNT stickers seems to be "regional". At first, I thought it's only delayed, but it never showed up considering weeks has passed by. Now, the Lil panda and the other went out, it's already in my device. Only the spongebob and TMNT didn't. I'm from southeast asia.

I don't seem to think as well that this may be an isolated issue, as I've read a lot of people didn't ever see the said stickers on their shops. What's so special about the two that it didn't get released to all? I've clicked the link people are posting for the two stickers, but nothing comes up.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    10-04-14 12:36 AM
    I have the Spongebob stickers and I'm from South East Asia. If you want it, add me on BBM

Posted via CB10
    10-04-14 12:38 AM
    I have too pin:2BBEFA0D

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk
    popengchan likes this.
    10-04-14 12:39 AM
    I have the Spongebob stickers and I'm from South East Asia. If you want it, add me on BBM

Posted via CB10
    Sorry I'm new to BBM, if I add you, it'll show up on my device?

Posted via CB10
    10-04-14 12:40 AM
    Sorry I'm new to BBM, if I add you, it'll show up on my device?

Posted via CB10
    No. If you add someone, they will be able to send you one of the stickers from the set. Once received, you tap on that sticker and you should be presented the interface to download the whole set yourself.

If you don't want to stay connected with the person that sent it to you, just remove them from your BBM contacts after. But why delete someone trying to be helpful to you? I recommend adding Zocster, as he is well respected around here and does not spam his contacts. Not to say the other member would be a bad choice either.

I haven't downloaded that set, so I cannot assist with that. Sorry.

Posted via CB10
    popengchan likes this.
    10-04-14 10:35 AM
    Im from canada and no teenage mutant ninja turtles here I would actually by them if they became available

Posted via CB10
    10-04-14 11:42 AM
    No. If you add someone, they will be able to send you one of the stickers from the set. Once received, you tap on that sticker and you should be presented the interface to download the whole set yourself.

If you don't want to stay connected with the person that sent it to you, just remove them from your BBM contacts after. But why delete someone trying to be helpful to you? I recommend adding Zocster, as he is well respected around here and does not spam his contacts. Not to say the other member would be a bad choice either.

I haven't downloaded that set, so I cannot assist with that. Sorry.

Posted via CB10
    Zocster is of big help. He sent me the stickers and I was able to purchase the stickers. Although I can use the spongebob stickers, when I check the stickers installed, it only shows these:

Spongebob and TMNT stickers-img_20141004_131930.png

My question is, since I bought something not from my region, if I switch BlackBerry device but still use my BlackBerry ID, will it download my purchased stickers, regional stickers included? My worry is since my spongebob stickers does not show in the panel, then it may not show when I switch device, or maybe when bbm updates or something.

Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    10-04-14 11:53 AM
    When you switch, use the "restore" option from the overflow menu in the lower right hand corner. Everything should re-populate.

I always also recommend to users to save their purchase receipts from BlackBerry when doing transactions with BlackBerry AppWorld or BBM. It saves a lot of headaches regarding proof of purchases.

HTH

Good Luck!

Posted via CB10
    popengchan likes this.
    10-04-14 11:58 AM