Stickers? Really ...
    12-17-13 09:09 AM
    I've actually decided to sticking to WhatsApp. When I do an image transfer from iPhone to BlackBerry, the image is perfect. However when I, say forward the same picture to let's say my colleague 's iPhone, the picture aren't as good. It seems BBM has it compressed to a point where it doesn't look sharp and clear anymore. I tried forwarding the same picture using WhatsApp, the image is perfect. Hence i've decided to give Bbm a miss cos my work requires picture attachments.

No need to mention security, i'm not anyone important so u can look thru my stuffs lol.

Encrypted via OS 10.2.1.1055 on my Z10
    You can require a better quality photo in BBM. If someone send you a photo, yes it will come compressed for lower data consuming. But, you just hold the photo and press HQ (ask for high resolution image). So, you will receive the image in it original size. BlackBerry should make it simple, making this option visible the time you receive the picture. They're probably working for it in the next updates. But, still, it's possible. Hope you can come back to BBM after this!

Posted via CB10
    12-18-13 05:50 AM
    You can require a better quality photo in BBM. If someone send you a photo, yes it will come compressed for lower data consuming. But, you just hold the photo and press HQ (ask for high resolution image). So, you will receive the image in it original size. BlackBerry should make it simple, making this option visible the time you receive the picture. They're probably working for it in the next updates. But, still, it's possible. Hope you can come back to BBM after this!

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for the tip mate! Meery xmas!

Sent from my iPhone
    12-18-13 09:18 AM
    I think now we can let people know about the upcoming updates from BBM!
    It's really exciting! Can't wait for those new features!
    I think BBM voice will be a really big feature!

Subscribe to my channel @ C003C216D
    12-20-13 05:56 PM
29 12