I have been winning people on Android and IOS over to BBM person after person, they go crazy when they discover that you do not have give up your number but a pincode. This is God sendt to women for security reasons. Now, if BB could give Android/iOS the videochat function soon too, then this will blow up the social summer of 2014.

I had a very good friend over here a couple of hours ago and she played with BBM on her champagne coloured iPhone with stars in her eyes and said: Is this how Blackberry truly is like, I think I need the Z30 too next month.

Very happy with myself right now.
    g33kphr33k and EmaliMcrtny like this.
    02-19-14 04:38 PM
    I can get people to try, but most if my friends have fallen back in to the WhatsApp bucket. Since everyone is in there, they just stay in that app for ease.

Z10 until Z30
    Sexy Sadie likes this.
    02-19-14 04:52 PM
    I can get people to try, but most if my friends have fallen back in to the WhatsApp bucket. Since everyone is in there, they just stay in that app for ease.

Z10 until Z30
    I have some of them here too, but I insist on BBM is the app to contact me on, so they keep having it on the phones and are using it with me, so that is something.
    02-19-14 05:09 PM
    I think there will be anti-facebook defections from Whatsapp... here's hoping that some of them come to BBM and drag a bunch of friends along with them.

Posted via CB10
    02-19-14 05:35 PM
    I think there will be anti-facebook defections from Whatsapp... here's hoping that some of them come to BBM and drag a bunch of friends along with them.

Posted via CB10
    I think you are right.
    02-19-14 05:39 PM
    Send them a glympse and tell them to reply glympse, blew some of them away with this.

Then call them on bbm voice overseas. Another point.

Winning.

Posted via CB10
    02-19-14 05:53 PM
    I have been winning people on Android and IOS over to BBM person after person, they go crazy when they discover that you do not have give up your number but a pincode. This is God sendt to women for security reasons. Now, if BB could give Android/iOS the videochat function soon too, then this will blow up the social summer of 2014.

I had a very good friend over here a couple of hours ago and she played with BBM on her champagne coloured iPhone with stars in her eyes and said: Is this how Blackberry truly is like, I think I need the Z30 too next month.

Very happy with myself right now.
    It will take time. They did not come out perfect out of the gate.
    02-19-14 05:56 PM
    Facebook just bought whatsapp, now people really need to stop using it....
    02-25-14 05:31 PM