"Is suggested list" on non BB10 phones...It suggests you based on your Facebook or other accounts who are your other friends on BBM.
    It works flawlessly on Z10 but is absent on non BB10 devices.
    BBM has made it so difficult to find friends on iOS and Android.
    BlackBerry needs to fix it asap.

Posted via CB10
    11-05-13 04:04 PM
    I think that BBM on iOS and Android devices is just evolving. I don't think it is the final issue for any reason.
    11-05-13 04:21 PM
    moving to general bbm chat, and agree with you OP but keep in mind, it is at it's infancy at the moment ...
    11-05-13 04:35 PM
    This is far and aways NOT the most important feature of BBM. However, it is stupidly absent from BB10.

Posted via CB10
    11-05-13 08:06 PM
    The suggested list on my z10 is wonky. I am on that list as is a bbm contact. The rest are random.

Posted via CB10
    11-06-13 07:43 PM
    Where are you seeing the option to suggest people? I must be totally overlooking it.

Posted via CB10
    11-06-13 08:13 PM
    Invitations section.

Posted via CB10
    11-06-13 08:14 PM
    I'm sorry for being daft but I am not seeing it in the attached picture.
    Single Most important feature BBM needs-img_00000368.png

Posted via CB10
    11-06-13 08:27 PM
    It is suggesting to me people that I already have on BBM! This is because their BBM PIN is a different entry in my Contacts, but I have these entries linked!

It is also suggesting people that haven't had BBM for years, and have no PIN in my contacts. When I go to add them, and I click on the contact box before sending invite, it's blank (of course).

It is also suggesting I add MYSELF as a BBM contact, even though I only have one contact for myself, and my PIN is right in there

What the h3ll, BlackBerry??????

Posted via CB10
    11-07-13 07:15 AM
    I agree the suggestion formula is whack. Here is what it looks like on my z10 for the guy who's invite section looks different.
    Single Most important feature BBM needs-img_00000915.png

Posted via CB10
    11-07-13 08:20 AM
    Thanks for that screenshot, it showed me that I was in the wrong screen to see the suggested list.

And yeah it had my own account as well as others I had already added as contacts.

Posted via CB10
    11-07-13 09:37 AM
    Where can I find the suggested list. Can't find it in Bbm on my z10

Posted via CB10
    11-07-13 10:10 AM
    You can find it in the left menu where you go to chats, contact, channels, etc. towards the bottom is invites, then on that screen it just be the right hand side. Look at my screen shot above.

Most of the suggested area is full of yourself and people already in bbm... so....
    11-07-13 02:55 PM
    You might want to have a look at this topic:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/general...shlist-866460/

"An option to allow people to find your PIN and add you through your phone number, e-mail address." and check post #13, in the middle of the post there's an explanation.. My only concern is that the topic isn't getting enough attention..
    11-07-13 11:03 PM
    Yes. Suggested option on non BlackBerry devices is really important. They should do the same thing they did on bb10. Works fine for me. Already added 3 people using this feature. It shows me the option to invite myself too lol (because of Twitter account), but i know I'm already in BBM so there is no problem

Posted via my awesome BlackBerry Z10
    11-08-13 05:37 AM
    I was shocked to find I could only associate one device with my BBM login. That is really limiting for me compared to iMessage. I wanted a messaging system for my Q10 that I could send messages to my wife on her iPhone. That part works but it would be much better if I saw the messages from her in my iPad for instance.
    11-08-13 07:32 PM
    I was shocked to find I could only associate one device with my BBM login. That is really limiting for me compared to iMessage. I wanted a messaging system for my Q10 that I could send messages to my wife on her iPhone. That part works but it would be much better if I saw the messages from her in my iPad for instance.
    You should be able to install BBM On multiple devices, but you can only be signed into one at a time.

Posted via CB10
    11-08-13 08:08 PM
    You should be able to install BBM On multiple devices, but you can only be signed into one at a time.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks I will definitely test that.

Posted via CB10
    11-08-13 11:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD