I love the new channels feature in BBM but I would really like to be able to share posts from a channel to my friends and family. I think it would be great for BBM to add a share feature, so you could automatically send links to other applications, like facebook, twitter, email, whatsapp, and so forth. This would make the channels feature even more useful!
    04-29-14 09:19 AM
    I love the new channels feature in BBM but I would really like to be able to share posts from a channel to my friends and family. I think it would be great for BBM to add a share feature, so you could automatically send links to other applications, like facebook, twitter, email, whatsapp, and so forth. This would make the channels feature even more useful!
    Is Channels accessible from a web browser?
    04-29-14 11:47 AM
    You can manage your own channels from a browser, but you can't browse your subscribed channels.

Posted via CB10
    04-29-14 01:48 PM
    I would like to ask you to like my bbm channel
    I want all of you to know more about Islam, and the story of the Muslim country in Spain, which was the cause of this whole civilization of Europe and America and was its base, and from where Christover Columbus had the maps about America and went there

Please like my channel
    C004B1D6D

Posted via CB10
    05-03-14 08:51 AM