Hi,

I am having a problem sending video through BBM to a some of my contacts, and the only commonality I can find between them is that they are AT&T customers. Is there a default setting on their phones that is preventing them from sending/receiving video on BBM that they can change so that video works? Whenever I try to send a video to them I get a message that says "Only audio or image files are allowed." This doesn't appear to be an issue with Sprint/Verizon customers. (Unsure about T-Mobile) Is there maybe another reason that videos aren't going through, aside from carrier?

Thanks
    08-20-10 01:31 PM
    Are you able to send video through BBM? If I called AT&T would they help me even though I'm not a customer?
    08-22-10 12:34 PM
    I am having the same issue and I am with AT&T. Does anyone have any idea how to send video through BBM, I always get the error message " only audio or image files are allowed for..."
    10-12-10 06:04 PM
    I was told that you cant send video thru bbm. I am an at&t customer aswell
    10-13-10 10:32 AM
    I didn't know that you couldn't send video through BBM. That doesn't make sense because I thought you could do it through the other IM clients. I will have to try this out to see if this is true. I'm also with AT&T.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-17-10 12:33 AM
    I have AT&T. I just sent a video to a BBM friend who has Sprint. Then he sent one to me. The transfers worked fine.
    10-17-10 08:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD