I see the option to backup chat history and then the global delete chat history in settings.

Where are the saved chats saved to?

One of the best legacy BBM options was selective chat save and deletion, not the global setting we have now.

Anyways, I've ranted about that enough... I just need to know where saved chat history is saved to. I can't find it anywhere.

Thanks in advance

Posted from my Z30 on CB10
    06-19-15 11:54 PM
    I think it is hidden in device memory, I have try switch device from passport to z30 and then when I log in back to passport the chat is intact, same as before I log out

Z30STA100-2/10.3.2.2252 | CB Mod
    06-20-15 12:01 AM
    i would like to wipe my passport but i have to save bbm history chat. Maybe in cloud?
    06-24-15 12:10 PM
    I'm also wanting to do a fresh wipe and restore.

Has no one had luck with restoring bbm chats?

Posted via CB10
    06-29-15 05:08 PM
    I'm also wanting to do a fresh wipe and restore.

Has no one had luck with restoring bbm chats?

Posted via CB10
    No I haven't.

I loved BBM in legacy ... we had the option to selectively save chats to the media card and selectively delete. Now it's all a global save and global delete. I hate that.

06-29-15 08:25 PM
    I see the option to backup chat history and then the global delete chat history in settings.

Where are the saved chats saved to?

One of the best legacy BBM options was selective chat save and deletion, not the global setting we have now.

Anyways, I've ranted about that enough... I just need to know where saved chat history is saved to. I can't find it anywhere.

Thanks in advance

The chat history is saved within the app and with your blackberry I'd. No where else. You can't back up and restore chats.

Posted via Z30 or Red Passport.
    07-01-15 03:46 AM
    I think it is hidden in device memory, I have try switch device from passport to z30 and then when I log in back to passport the chat is intact, same as before I log out

Z30STA100-2/10.3.2.2252 | CB Mod
    It is not. It is saved within bbm app. When you switch device you transport your BBM app with your id sign in and your chats are there.

07-01-15 03:48 AM
    i would like to wipe my passport but i have to save bbm history chat. Maybe in cloud?
    Back up your chats within the BBM app. It cannot be backed up or saved anywhere else. Wipe your phone. Re-enter your id when you set up your phone. Your BBM chats can be restored within the BBM app.

However, why do you need to wipe your phone ?? It is unnecessary in Blackberry 10.

07-01-15 03:52 AM