Hello,

Decided to switch from Enterprise back to consumer on my Priv to see what sort of nonsense my contacts have to put up with these days using BBM.

In addition to the barrage of "sponsored content" I received, I quickly got a spam invite, in fact it was quite elaborate and claimed to be from emtek with a link they wanted me to click... awesome

So I thought great - I can try the allegedly new "spam reporting" feature.... so I blocked the contact and expected to be ask if I wanted to report the spam, but I never saw an option for that.

Does anyone know where to find the spam reporting feature?

-end rant.
    04-10-17 06:34 PM
    Hello,

Decided to switch from Enterprise back to consumer on my Priv to see what sort of nonsense my contacts have to put up with these days using BBM.

In addition to the barrage of "sponsored content" I received, I quickly got a spam invite, in fact it was quite elaborate and claimed to be from emtek with a link they wanted me to click... awesome

So I thought great - I can try the allegedly new "spam reporting" feature.... so I blocked the contact and expected to be ask if I wanted to report the spam, but I never saw an option for that.

Does anyone know where to find the spam reporting feature?

-end rant.
    Looks like your bbm is outdated. Report spam appears as the third option in the same menu.
    04-11-17 12:44 PM
    I considered that but I installed the latest version as soon as it came out weeks ago, even though I wasn't using it. I'm on 3.3.1.24
    04-11-17 06:15 PM