I've done more than anyone in this thread to help solve the problem, rather than installed stupid betas that have no bearing on the issue.

Posted via CB10
    I wasn't even replying to you... take a chill pill.. not every post here is a personal attack on you.

#GetWithBB10 Channel @ C000D7228
    Danny Ocean likes this.
    10-30-13 05:03 PM
    Link to channels beta for Android?

Or continue embarrassing yourself because you obviously aren't following the thread...?

Sent from my Galaxy S III using Tapatalk 4
    Read every silly word in this thread.. I never suggested that YOU should install beta channels, merly merely that those that can should try it if it is a reportedly possible solution.

ukmight and xiaohuaxing like this.
    10-30-13 05:06 PM
    Read every silly word in this thread.. I never suggested that YOU should install beta channels, merly merely that those that can should try it if it is a reportedly possible solution.

"However, you will never know unless you try it."

Don't with you.

You're only here for one reason. Again, that solution has nothing to do with this issue. Stop implying it does. It doesn't. Period.

10-30-13 05:27 PM

Read the thread again. You missed something. With pictures.

The part where I said I'm running bbm channels and posted two pics of problems, the same problems others are having.

I'm starting to think this is a dream.

Posted via CB10
    10-30-13 06:18 PM

The part where I said I'm running bbm channels and posted two pics of problems, the same problems others are having.

Posted via CB10
    There is no reasoning to be accomplished here. Don't even bother. They have found their excuse de jour: The problem is that I won't install the Beta.

They will hold onto this excuse with an iron grip until such time as it is shown to be as irrelevant as it is. Then they will silently disappear, or claim the whole time they "didn't mean THAT Beta! I meant the other one!"

Remember the "ALL THE GOOGLE PLAY STORE FAKES ARE CAUSING THE DELAY OF BBM!" battle cry, which I refuted from its very first mention? That was the excuse de jour for BlackBerry then. Proven, by BlackBerry's own admission of fault, that this was not the case.

The fact that I won't install the Beta is the excuse de jour now. No amount of logical reasoning with them will convince them otherwise, until it is simply show to be as false as it is.
    10-30-13 06:25 PM
    It's a red herring!

Posted via CB10
    10-30-13 06:27 PM
    Any mods around here? Report this to the editors please. Maybe they can bring it to the attention of people in BlackBerry. That would be awesome. If they aren't aware of this issue. They need to be. BBM needs an update asap.

"If you can't soar with the eagles then don't fly with the flock!" (BBM#18)
    10-30-13 06:29 PM
    Any mods around here? Report this to the editors please. Maybe they can bring it to the attention of people in BlackBerry. That would be awesome. If they aren't aware of this issue. They need to be. BBM needs an update asap.

I'm sure they picked up on all this during the extensive beta testing. Maybe inviting only friends and family to beta test wasn't such a great idea after all.

Posted via CB10
    10-30-13 06:31 PM
    The only reason this isn't being blown up bigger is the app is free.
    If they want to monetise it they need to be a lot more reliable than this.
    I wouldn't pay what I pay for whatsapp for bbm in its current state cos I can't depend on it.

Posted via CB10
    10-30-13 06:32 PM

Don't with you.

Huh?

10-30-13 07:26 PM
    Link to channels beta for Android?

Or continue embarrassing yourself because you obviously aren't following the thread...?

The issues are not on the Android end but on the BlackBerry end of the App.

Posted via CB10
    10-30-13 07:27 PM

Posted via CB10
    And you also have reported the issue to BlackBerry, or are you also just here complaining in the forum?

10-30-13 07:28 PM

Posted via CB10
    Not denying that it doesn't work for you but stop implying that it won't work for others since it did.
    The experience was horrible on bbmx and I had gone back to WhatsApp but since I have no friends using BB, I just gave BBM Channels a shot and there has not been a single instance when the messages missed a D or R.

Posted via CB10
    drewread likes this.
    10-30-13 07:31 PM
    Not denying that it doesn't work for you but stop implying that it won't work for others since it did.
    The experience was horrible on bbmx and I had gone back to WhatsApp but since I have no friends using BB, I just gave BBM Channels a shot and there has not been a single instance when the messages missed a D or R.

Posted via CB10
    So channels fixed it for you?

10-30-13 07:35 PM
    Keep complaining and be happy instead of trying Solutions.

PS: a new Channels beta is out with dark theme.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by ukmight; 10-30-13 at 07:52 PM.
    drewread likes this.
    10-30-13 07:35 PM
    Si channels fixed it for you?

It did for me but there are some who have reported that it didn't work for them.

Posted via CB10
    10-30-13 07:37 PM
    It has been reported to BlackBerry and BlackBerry is working with certain participants in this thread to investigate. TRUST ME.

Posted via CB10
    10-30-13 08:05 PM
    The issues are not on the Android end but on the BlackBerry end of the App.

Posted via CB10
    Source?

Posted via CB10
    10-30-13 08:05 PM
    I've done more than anyone in this thread to help solve the problem, rather than installed stupid betas that have no bearing on the issue.

Posted via CB10
    You've been completely rude and childish toward anyone who tried to help you. It's sad to watch really.

Posted via CB10
    10-30-13 08:43 PM

Don't with you.

You're only here for one reason. Again, that solution has nothing to do with this issue. Stop implying it does. It doesn't. Period.

Sure it does. Period. Oh look at that. That was helpful.

Posted via CB10
    10-30-13 08:47 PM

Posted via CB10
    Because your experience is universal. It does feel like a dream. The same idiocy spewed from the same crew.

Posted via CB10
    drewread likes this.
    10-30-13 08:48 PM

I installed the channels couple days ago...... haven't had a problem since, so it worked for me at least for now.

Posted via CB10
    ukmight and drewread like this.
    10-30-13 08:54 PM
    Some of the people in this thread are the most difficult customers. They won't try a solution that worked for most but 2 in this thread. I mean why would you not even try and rather complain so much.
    People say they love BlackBerry and I have met them on multiple threads and all they have done is bashed BlackBerry.
    If you do not know the solution and need help, ask for it rather than bashing the product and refusing to try a possible solution and generalising the issue for all and coming up with your logo conclusions.

Posted via CB10
    10-30-13 09:55 PM
    I installed the channels couple days ago...... haven't had a problem since, so it worked for me at least for now.

Posted via CB10
    I personally have no problem with trying beta software. So I'll try it myself. But I still don't think it's a real solution. Sure, it might work. But the only reason I even know abou Channels is because of Crackberry. There are many who won't know about this and dismiss BBM as a faulty app. But hopefully it works for me.

10-30-13 09:59 PM
    I will say I've also been having issues with messages being delivered late. Don't know if the users have their bbm apps closed or if they just don't get the messages until hours later bit I hope this is a issue BlackBerry fixes soon. Defeats the purpose of having people on BBM when they don't reply for hours because they didn't get the message

I downloaded the BBM Channels update today to see if it will fix the issue so we'll see how it goes.

Posted via CB10
    10-30-13 11:53 PM
560 ... 1213141516 ...