I setup my first group. Very cool!

I have 4 members, I can connect with each individually and have seen these two members in the group participating, but now 2 of them have the red clock to the right of their names.

Anyone know what this is? I can still BBM them, so they are connected. One of the members (the working one is iPhone) and the two red clock ones are bb10 and bb7.

Not everyone is on each others lists. Does everyone in a group have to be on each others contact lists?

Anyone have any ideas?

Posted via CB10
    10-27-13 08:20 AM
    I setup my first group. Very cool!

I have 4 members, I can connect with each individually and have seen these two members in the group participating, but now 2 of them have the red clock to the right of their names.

Anyone know what this is? I can still BBM them, so they are connected. One of the members (the working one is iPhone) and the two red clock ones are bb10 and bb7.

Not everyone is on each others lists. Does everyone in a group have to be on each others contact lists?

Anyone have any ideas?

Posted via CB10
    Not everyone is on each other's lists of personal contacts and should appear only in group and each member of the group should see everyone else. How long has the red mark been there? Are they new to the group?
    10-27-13 08:30 AM
    I'm experiencing the same thing. Not sure what the red symbol means.

Posted via CB10
    10-27-13 10:28 AM
    Apparently they are receiving messages and pictures from the group so I guess it's nothing?

Can't find this elsewhere so I don't know for sure

Posted via CB10
    10-27-13 12:25 PM
    Go to bbm help. Scroll down to "bbm icons" and tap it.
    Has a complete description of all bbm icons/indicators and what to do about them.

In bbm on bb10, swipe down, tap the question mark on the top left.

Posted via CB10
    10-27-13 12:47 PM
    Im running into the same issue. Both members of my group that are BBMing from iOS have the red clock beside there names in the Group profile. When I bbm them I only get the tick mark instead of the D although they've received the bbm. Any answers? The BBM help didn't help. It was referring to when we have a red clock when we are sending the bbm.
    10-28-13 07:44 PM
    I thought it was for people who didn't post much (were inactive) in the group. For example I have two Z10s in most of my groups. Since I don't use one much, it usually has the red clock. In individual messages, this means that they cannot be reached, usually because you have no reception.
    10-28-13 08:56 PM
    That theory makes sense. My groups are working well now.

Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    10-28-13 10:32 PM
    Im running into the same issue. Both members of my group that are BBMing from iOS have the red clock beside there names in the Group profile. When I bbm them I only get the tick mark instead of the D although they've received the bbm. Any answers? The BBM help didn't help. It was referring to when we have a red clock when we are sending the bbm.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/general...y-poor-864125/
    10-29-13 04:36 PM
    Go to bbm help. Scroll down to "bbm icons" and tap it.
    Has a complete description of all bbm icons/indicators and what to do about them.

In bbm on bb10, swipe down, tap the question mark on the top left.

Posted via CB10
    Ok, care to try again? What's the red clock mean?

Red clock in groups beside some member names-img_00005620.png

Posted via CB10
    10-30-13 08:49 AM
    I know when bbm wasn't cross platform, it meant that the user with the red clock was not accessible, msgs were not being sent to them because their phone was off or out of coverage, but with the cross platform i noticed i see the red clock but everything still works fine, might just be a bug?

Posted via CB10
    10-30-13 08:54 AM
    A bug? Can't possibly be. This is BBM. Stability. Reliability. No bugs.

Posted via CB10
    10-30-13 08:58 AM
    The BBM help section says the red clock is message wasn't sent because I'm not connected to internet...But I am!.. I have two people in my group with the icon, and they are not getting messages from the group. but I can connect individually. It was working yesterday...
    10-31-13 05:26 PM
    I usually see the red clock if someone has set their status to "busy".

If you're talking about the "red x", that means they don't have an internet connection.
    10-31-13 05:30 PM
    The BBM help section says the red clock is message wasn't sent because I'm not connected to internet...But I am!.. I have two people in my group with the icon, and they are not getting messages from the group. but I can connect individually. It was working yesterday...
    You're confusing two different things. Stop. Take a breath. Reread. And come back if you understand what the red clock in a Group means. Because no one here does.

Posted via CB10
    10-31-13 07:12 PM
    I usually see the red clock if someone has set their status to "busy".

If you're talking about the "red x", that means they don't have an internet connection.
    In some of my Groups, most members have a red clock at times. Yet they are "online" and BBM'ing me individually. The red clock in Groups is clearly a bug.

I actually don't know what it's supposed to even mean!

Posted via CB10
    10-31-13 07:13 PM
    In some of my Groups, most members have a red clock at times. Yet they are "online" and BBM'ing me individually. The red clock in Groups is clearly a bug.

I actually don't know what it's supposed to even mean!

Posted via CB10
    They could have set their BBM status to "busy". I do that and yet still BBM.
    10-31-13 07:28 PM
    They are all "Available".

Posted via CB10
    10-31-13 07:37 PM
    Just checked each one. All "Available". No one I know uses that toggle.

Posted via CB10
    10-31-13 07:38 PM
    You're confusing two different things. Stop. Take a breath. Reread. And come back if you understand what the red clock in a Group means. Because no one here does.

Posted via CB10
    Confusing two things? don't get it....as I stated....from BBM Help...red clock is "message hasn't been sent yet"... TIP..verify that your device is connected to the internet
    This isn't something I pulled outta my ***...this is from BBM help....

and I'm not getting a response to my chats in group anymore from those with the red clock. ...
    10-31-13 08:57 PM
    Confusing two things? don't get it....as I stated....from BBM Help...red clock is "message hasn't been sent yet"... TIP..verify that your device is connected to the internet
    This isn't something I pulled outta my ***...this is from BBM help....

and I'm not getting a response to my chats in group anymore from those with the red clock. ...
    The red clock is next to their NAMES in the group list. It has nothing to do with a message being sent. It's in the LIST of names of members. Not anything to do with one specific message. Your post isn't relevant. The red clock in group participants name list is clearly a bug.
    10-31-13 09:19 PM
    The red clock is next to their NAMES in the group list. It has nothing to do with a message being sent. It's in the LIST of names of members. Not anything to do with one specific message. Your post isn't relevant. The red clock in group participants name list is clearly a bug.
    haha..ok....guess BBM Help is wrong...your right..
    11-01-13 05:37 AM
    The red clock is like the D in normal chat, if the contact is out of service, phone off, their phone hasn't received the message yet, and the red clock appears. Seemingly on ios anyway if they close bbm, they don't get the message so you won't get the D, and the clock will appear. Until they open bbm. Ios bbm behaviour is somewhat confusing, but this is the way it has been on BlackBerry bbm

Posted Via CB10 - Q10SQN100-1/10.2.0.1791
    11-01-13 05:46 AM
    Btw, you NOT having a red clock beside your name compares to the check mark. The bbm servers have received your message.

Posted Via CB10 - Q10SQN100-1/10.2.0.1791
    11-01-13 05:52 AM
    haha..ok....guess BBM Help is wrong...your right..
    Show me in HELP where it says what the red clock means IN A GROUP PARTICIPANTS LIST, and then we'll talk.

Posted via CB10
    11-01-13 07:25 AM
36 12