Hi guys, I was wondering if there is a way to change the recent updates. Like the old BBM it would show us one update from a contact and then when you click on the contact it would show a list of all the contacts recent update. However on this BBM it shows the whole list, is there a way to change that? Here's two screen shots in case I'm not making any sense Lol

Recent updates-img_20140107_185758.png

Recent updates-screen_20140107_185547.jpg

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    01-07-14 12:58 PM
    I remember that. It's not a feature on BB10 yet though. You'd do well to send them feedback on this with the Beta Zone app!
    01-07-14 02:05 PM
    it kinda works the same way, when you tap on a contact from one of their updates on your bbm updates feed- i'm pretty sure there's tabs under the contact name to see different things about them, i think updates is one of those tabs inside the contact's window. yup, just checked

edit.. i kinda get what you mean now (sorry been a while since i used old BBM), well now i can tell you there's tabs under updates- i don't see it on your screenshot which is weird, but there should be 3 tabs for updates, all - contacts and channels. so that feature is still very much there.
    01-07-14 02:06 PM
    it kinda works the same way, when you tap on a contact from one of their updates on your bbm updates feed- i'm pretty sure there's tabs under the contact name to see different things about them, i think updates is one of those tabs inside the contact's window. yup, just checked

edit.. i kinda get what you mean now (sorry been a while since i used old BBM), well now i can tell you there's tabs under updates- i don't see it on your screenshot which is weird, but there should be 3 tabs for updates, all - contacts and channels. so that feature is still very much there.
    Lool you're still not getting what he said.

OP, this feature is never coming back due to how BBM design is now and how it works with channels and all that.

Posted via CB10
    01-09-14 04:56 PM
    Lool you're still not getting what he said.

OP, this feature is never coming back due to how BBM design is now and how it works with channels and all that.

Posted via CB10
    oh i got it, i've used BBM on BBOS if you couldn't tell from my sig. i was just offering him an alternative. never will it be exactly like before, of course.
    01-09-14 08:11 PM