As the titles says. Is anyone else receiving random invites on BBM to play this game? I received two invites on different days. I have never played the game or attempted to install it.

Is this happening to anyone else with this or any other company/app?
    08-06-14 10:26 AM
    Who are you getting the invites from? Contacts?
    08-06-14 03:22 PM
    Who are you getting the invites from? Contacts?
    No. It shows up as a contact invite from Candy Crush. Then it said accept the invite to start playing. I should have took a screenshot.
    08-06-14 04:26 PM
    Don't accept it. Anyone can call themselves any name and invite you. In other words Candy Crush may just be a person who called themselves that. It's probably not the developers of the app which is actually "King."

Posted via CB10
    08-07-14 09:19 PM
    Don't accept it. Anyone can call themselves any name and invite you. In other words Candy Crush may just be a person who called themselves that. It's probably not the developers of the app which is actually "King."

Posted via CB10
    Yea I declined both. The invite didn't even have text. It was just a picture advertising the game saying to click it to play.
    08-08-14 02:28 PM
    Ok so now I'm getting different random invites.

09-04-14 10:22 PM
    So no one else is getting any random invites like this, or knows how I'm getting them? This says "Sponsored Invites". If BlackBerry is giving my BBID to random companies to target me on BBM I will be pretty pissed off and most likely stop using BBM.
    09-08-14 07:42 AM
    I've never seen that on my phone

Visit GTR Lifestyle @ C001247FA
    09-17-14 12:02 AM
    It's bbm paid advertising. Calm down.

Posted via CB10
    09-18-14 07:17 AM
    It's bbm paid advertising. Calm down.

Posted via CB10
    It's annoying. My friend who is still using a Z10 had his status changed to "BBM is now available for iOS and Android" or something the other day. He didn't set it to that. BB advertised through him.

It is getting to the point where I am getting invites a few times a week now. No other messaging service that I use does this.
    09-19-14 08:04 AM
    So no one else is getting any random invites like this, or knows how I'm getting them? This says "Sponsored Invites". If BlackBerry is giving my BBID to random companies to target me on BBM I will be pretty pissed off and most likely stop using BBM.
    The sponsored invites is the new feature BlackBerry provide to channel owner to promote their channel. I got it as well on my BBM. From what I read it you will only get up to three (3) invitations per month. Tap and hold the invites (do not open it!) > Tap (-) Icon > Tap Block to block future invites from that particular channel.
    10-15-14 04:27 AM