I used to be able to clear updates on Os7 but seems that is no longer an option I can find. Can't seem to do it on my q10 either. I was doing some testing on my phone using my wife's 9900 and discovered that she gets a notification every time I setup an app. Which means all my friends do. Obviously this is an issue at my end but it is not possible to clear them off her phone which means my other friends either. I know she don't check that stuff but still

Reg
    12-29-13 12:12 PM
    If you're talking BBM, there is no way to clear updates.
    12-29-13 12:16 PM
    Yep I was and why they delete options that used to be there is aggravating. I sure do not have the confidence to try to bring ppl on board when I'm annoyed at the way things are going.

Now to find option to not allow apps to post to my bbm. Bebuzz and hub++ are the worst and It gives no option to stop them while installing

Reg
    12-29-13 12:27 PM
    I used to be able to clear updates on Os7 but seems that is no longer an option I can find. Can't seem to do it on my q10 either. I was doing some testing on my phone using my wife's 9900 and discovered that she gets a notification every time I setup an app. Which means all my friends do. Obviously this is an issue at my end but it is not possible to clear them off her phone which means my other friends either. I know she don't check that stuff but still

Reg
    Did you set up her phone using your BlackBerry ID? Did you switch it back to your own device after your test her device? You don't have to answer.. just a thought.

Posted via CB10
    12-29-13 08:53 PM
    No I was using her phone to test my notifications. But I do maintenance on her phone and found it strange I could no longer clear that info. Guess it is the way of the future but still bugged that my contacts see me installing apps on my phone. That should not be allowed. I must be missing something during install

Reg
    12-29-13 09:01 PM