I received invitation from my brother who got BBM for his iPhone. He invited me in which it sent an email to me providing his pin. Instructions in the email explained that for BlackBerry users ( I have a Z10) to follow a link which is provided ( blue link that is structured as followed " pin: --------") I click the link and nothing happens. Just opens a text box as if I'm trying to type a BBM message. How am I to add him? Am I missing something? Is there not an option to add him within BBM by entering his pin?

Posted via CB10
    10-24-13 07:17 AM
    I received invitation from my brother who got BBM for his iPhone. He invited me in which it sent an email to me providing his pin. Instructions in the email explained that for BlackBerry users ( I have a Z10) to follow a link which is provided ( blue link that is structured as followed " pin: --------") I click the link and nothing happens. Just opens a text box as if I'm trying to type a BBM message. How am I to add him? Am I missing something? Is there not an option to add him within BBM by entering his pin?

Posted via CB10
    So, you've got an email that providing you with your brother PIN. Since you have his PIN on the email you can just add his pin on your bbm.

Isn't it that simple????

Sent via Tapatalk 2
    10-24-13 07:32 AM

Posted via CB10
    Did he install the correct BBM..? My sister invited me yesterday with a PIN I couldn't add.. after checking the PIN I noticed it had letters above the F... It was a fake..!

Check if the letters in the PIN are from A to F.. and it should start with a 7 I believe...

From the Z...
    10-24-13 07:35 AM
    So, you've got an email that providing you with your brother PIN. Since you have his PIN on the email you can just add his pin on your bbm.

Isn't it that simple????

Sent via Tapatalk 2
    That's what I thought. Most of my contacts I added through bar code. Which I know how to do. But I can't seem to find an "add contact" within BBM where I can manually enter the PIN / contact info.

Posted via CB10
    10-24-13 07:54 AM
    Did he install the correct BBM..? My sister invited me yesterday with a PIN I couldn't add.. after checking the PIN I noticed it had letters above the F... It was a fake..!

Check if the letters in the PIN are from A to F.. and it should start with a 7 I believe...

From the Z...
    Yea it is the legit BBM. I feel I am just missing something here.

Posted via CB10
    10-24-13 07:57 AM
    There are several ways of inviting people:
    1. Swipe to the right and you'll find Invitations at the bottom, tap it and you'll be able to tap the invite button..
    2. Tap the 3 dots and choose invite for BBM..

Does this help you..?

From the Z...
    10-24-13 01:11 PM