From within the BBM app on my z30 why might it be that when I select the" add contact" button, I only get to choose from a small selection of my contacts and not my whole contact list?

Sent using my really rather lovely Z30.
    12-03-14 03:18 AM
    Assuming you are on the latest version of BBM, it will give you suggestions but you can always hit Add contact on the top right and chose how and who to engage.
    12-26-14 06:47 PM
    It's a real drag trying to add people

 Z10
    12-27-14 06:10 PM
    From within the BBM app on my z30 why might it be that when I select the" add contact" button, I only get to choose from a small selection of my contacts and not my whole contact list?

Sent using my really rather lovely Z30.
    Don't use suggested contacts.

Click "add contact "

It will give you couple options, from email, sms, etc.

If you select "sms". It will create a message in which you start typing the number or the contact name.

As you do this, it will pop up with suggestions. For instance, if you type "mi"

It will bring a list of your friend with names that start with "mi". Like milorad, Michael, etc.

Very easy.

Posted via CB10
    01-02-15 01:27 AM
    Thanks, it took me 30 minutes to find this thread. It looks like a bug - why should it load only a few contacts.
    01-19-15 12:44 PM
    Thanks, it took me 30 minutes to find this thread. It looks like a bug - why should it load only a few contacts.
    Those are suggestions people. Seriously...
    01-21-15 05:25 PM
    Assuming you are on the latest version of BBM, it will give you suggestions but you can always hit Add contact on the top right and chose how and who to engage.
    Sorry you can't add contacts this way, you are only inviting your friends to download BBM.

BBM will only detect if your contact has BBM or not by using the email address that your friend has used to register a BBM ID. If that email address happens to be in your contact list then you can tap on add.

Posted via CB10
    01-24-15 11:34 AM
    Sorry you can't add contacts this way, you are only inviting your friends to download BBM.

BBM will only detect if your contact has BBM or not by using the email address that your friend has used to register a BBM ID. If that email address happens to be in your contact list then you can tap on add.

Posted via CB10
    You misunderstand what I am saying. I will explain again.

The list you see when you go into the invitations tab is a SUGGESTION of contacts to invite to join BBM, not the actual list of people you know using the service. Therefore, you can invite someone to join from there, but it would be best to send an invitation to the specific person you're looking for.

Clearer now, Loc22?
    01-26-15 06:31 PM