I have an iPhone, but I was surprised to learn that Blackberry users had to pay the same price for stickers as the rest of us non-blackberry users. What are your thoughts? If it were me, I'd want to reward BB customers for their loyalty with lower prices, but perhaps that isn't possible? I'm curious to hear how you feel about this.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk
    04-06-14 07:59 AM
    I have an iPhone, but I was surprised to learn that Blackberry users had to pay the same price for stickers as the rest of us non-blackberry users. What are your thoughts? If it were me, I'd want to reward BB customers for their loyalty with lower prices, but perhaps that isn't possible? I'm curious to hear how you feel about this.

I didn't think about this. But I agree with u, BlackBerry user should be given stickers for free or at least for low prices!

Posted via CB10
    04-06-14 08:03 AM
    This should be look from a different aspect.

If BlackBerry had given them for free to BlackBerry users and paid for all other, I could foresee complaining movement from other OS users.
    I'm sure that's a kind of situation that BlackBerry want to avoid today.

Posted via CB10
    nico2004 likes this.
    04-06-14 08:12 AM
    Who actually is going to pay money to use these gay stickers... dumb idea.

Posted via CB10
    W1ck3D86 likes this.
    04-06-14 08:17 AM
    This should be look from a different aspect.

If BlackBerry had given them for free to BlackBerry users and paid for all other, I could foresee complaining movement from other OS users.
    I'm sure that's a kind of situation that BlackBerry want to avoid today.

Posted via CB10
    I wouldn't complain. I think that BB users should be rewarded for being loyal to BB. I also didn't say BB necessarily had to give them away for free. I just said at a lower price -- maybe $1.

04-06-14 10:49 AM
    I wouldn't complain. I think that BB users should be rewarded for being loyal to BB. I also didn't say BB necessarily had to give them away for free. I just said at a lower price -- maybe $1.

We got freebie for Xmas. Did you get yours from the other fruit?

Posted via CB10
    gokulesh likes this.
    04-06-14 01:29 PM
    LOL. You are complaining over $1?

That's probably way less than the cup of coffee/tea you drink every morning at (insert your favourite caf&#2013265929 .

Posted via CB10
    nico2004 likes this.
    04-06-14 06:55 PM

Posted via CB10
    They did actually lol. I don't quite remember what it was but I think it was something along the lines of 12 days of Christmas or something that gave them a free app a day.

BUT, we had a much better promo. 25 straight days of free apps

Posted via CB10
    04-06-14 08:59 PM

Posted via CB10
    Yes I did, thanks. And what's with the tone of your reply? I was curious to see what people with BBs thought.

04-07-14 06:39 AM

That's probably way less than the cup of coffee/tea you drink every morning at (insert your favourite caf&#2013265929 .

Posted via CB10
    I'm not complaining. I don't have a blackberry any longer so it wouldn't affect me regardless. And for the record, I bought the Shaun the Sheep sticker pack.

Last edited by solitude1984; 04-07-14 at 10:25 AM.
    04-07-14 06:40 AM
    They did actually lol. I don't quite remember what it was but I think it was something along the lines of 12 days of Christmas or something that gave them a free app a day.

BUT, we had a much better promo. 25 straight days of free apps

Posted via CB10
    We got either a free app, free music album, or a free movie for 12 days.

04-07-14 06:41 AM

That's probably way less than the cup of coffee/tea you drink every morning at (insert your favourite caf?) .

Posted via CB10
    actually overhere we have to pay 1,79 euro = $2,20 for a few stupid stickers...
    04-07-14 06:48 AM
    actually overhere we have to pay 1,79 euro = $2,20 for a few stupid stickers...
    CAD$1.99 + tax over here in Ontario. Which translates to CAD$2.25

Posted via CB10
    04-07-14 08:59 AM
    CAD$1.99 + tax over here in Ontario. Which translates to CAD$2.25

Posted via CB10
    Yep, I noticed this too. I was still ok with it because I use BBM so much that I didn't mind giving BB a bit of my money.

stlabrat likes this.
    04-07-14 10:24 AM
    We got either a free app, free music album, or a free movie for 12 days.

Very nice. We all need Xmas gift from Santa.

Posted via CB10
    04-07-14 04:07 PM
    The current stickers are free for me.

Every single one of them

Posted Via CB10 Using Z10 Running On OS 10.2.1.2947
    04-07-14 04:14 PM
    Who actually is going to pay money to use these gay stickers... dumb idea.

Posted via CB10
    So, I guess their dumb idea paid off. It's actually increasing the downloads of the app and also bringing much needed revenue from selling sticker packs.

I'm not a sticker fan, but I'd be an ***** to question why people do. BBM is a great messaging app that is free. Underline FREE. I say let BlackBerry charge what ever they want. I'm sure as more packs come out, prices will go down.

Seeing that these packs are more popular than Pokemon in Asia, BlackBerry is on the right track. The best part.....if you don't like them.....don't buy or use them.