This post has nothing to do whatsoever with Crackberry. It is solely and completely directed at Blackberry Channels.

I received an email from BlackBerry Channel Moderation that a post from my channel has been deleted. No reason given other than to say:

"BlackBerry intends for our online communities and services, such as BBM Channels, to be fun and safe places for people to share ideas and information with others who have similar interests. To ensure we maintain a hospitable environment for our users, it is important that user interaction is done so in a way that meets our community standards and our content guidelines. A post from your BBM Channel C002E67CB violates the BBM Channels content guidelines and has been deleted. This decision is final.

Prior to making further posts, we encourage you to review the content guidelines. Repeated violation of community standards and content guidelineswill not be tolerated, and will result in deletion of the user's channel.

Thank you for your understanding and compliance. BlackBerry will not read or respond to emails to this address as this email account is not monitored."

Anyone know how I can find out what was wrong so I don't make the same mistake and have my channel deleted?. I have over 20,000 subscribers and have 120,000 views with 400+ posts! Hard to know where the error was.
    Thanks in advance...

My channel is "Mini Cooper Gearheads"

Crackberry Genius on Verizon STL100-4 10.3.0.296/442

P.S. I cannot begin to guess which post it was and consequently also have no idea if it was a comment that violated the policies.
    Last edited by Gearheadaddy; 08-01-14 at 12:54 PM.
    08-01-14 01:22 AM
    Copy of the post?

Posted via CB10
    08-01-14 01:25 AM
    Copy of the post?

Posted via CB10
    Yes. What was said?

Posted via CB10
    08-01-14 01:27 AM
    Evidently I did not make myself clear. I repeat...A post was deleted. I do not know which post. I do not know what was said. Blackberrys email to me did NOT give me a clue to what post it was or who said what or what the problem is. Crazy huh??? They left me completely in the dark. Not the way to run a business. Accuse me of breaking a rule somehow but do not tell me what rule, why it was deleted or even a hint of what the issue is!
    Katika99 likes this.
    08-01-14 01:43 AM
    Is a post the same thing as a comment? Trying to understand if your article was deleted or a comment on the article.

Posted via CB10
    08-01-14 01:47 AM
    The Channels moderation is absurd. Some channels get innocuous posts deleted arbitrarily. Others repeatedly insult people (my Channel included, but they do have it coming) and get featured. Odd.
    Krebs25 likes this.
    08-01-14 01:51 AM
    POST was deleted along with all the comments...It may have been a comment that caused the problem as I had someone that I had to block because he had advertized for his business on my channel but I'm not sure as Blackberry was very vague in their email as you can see
    08-01-14 02:13 AM
    Thurask you are FIRST CLASS. I believe if a moderator takes the time to delete a post, they should let the admin know which post at the very least so we can know what happened. To just delete one of 400+ posts and not know why IS absurd!
    Who is the Channels mod anyway?
    08-01-14 02:19 AM
    Thurask you are FIRST CLASS. I believe if a moderator takes the time to delete a post, they should let the admin know which post at the very least so we can know what happened. To just delete one of 400+ posts and not know why IS absurd!
    Who is the Channels mod anyway?
    Yeah, I agree. Kinda counterintuitive to moderate a communication portal without sufficient communication.
    08-01-14 03:45 AM
    TRE, also counterproductive to NOT let us know which post was the problem and keep it a secret as to why...frustrating really. BlackBerry and the moderator team need to get it together...

08-01-14 04:48 AM
    I was having a look around, and there doesn't appear to be an easy way to contact the BB Channels mod team. Perhaps you could try reaching out via their @bbm Twitter account?
    08-01-14 10:23 AM
    A post on my BlackBerry channel was deleted by BlackBerry Mods-img_20140801_225007.png

Maybe post in BlackBerry beta zone app
    Just an idea

Posted via CB10
    08-01-14 10:51 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140801_225007.png 
Views:	134 
Size:	103.6 KB 
ID:	288293

Maybe post in BlackBerry beta zone app
    Just an idea

Posted via CB10
    Wow, thanks for that! I'll definitely do it...
    Thanks again

Uzi likes this.
    08-02-14 03:41 AM