Don't want to b!tch just need a fix if someone has one could you possibly post or link it here?

Posted via CB10
    12-20-13 10:51 AM
    Go to BB beta zone website from your PC and sign in. Go to downloads and download BBM Channels (that would be the first beta for channels). Once saved on your PC, BB will mail you an unlock code to your registered email address. Copy the code and connect your BB to the PC. Double click the downloaded secure bar installation file and you will be prompted to supply the unlock code. The bar file will be installed on your handset and overwrite your latest BBM. Note you will loose all chats, but your contacts and subscribed channels will be restored aotomatically.

Z10 goodness
    nemo7 likes this.
    12-20-13 11:09 AM
    Worked as advertized, just had to be a bit patient at the end while my Z10 set it all up. Thanks!!
    12-20-13 02:48 PM
    Worked as advertized, just had to be a bit patient at the end while my Z10 set it all up. Thanks!!
    Glad you are sorted.

Z10 goodness
    12-20-13 03:41 PM
    Go to BB beta zone website from your PC and sign in. Go to downloads and download BBM Channels (that would be the first beta for channels). Once saved on your PC, BB will mail you an unlock code to your registered email address. Copy the code and connect your BB to the PC. Double click the downloaded secure bar installation file and you will be prompted to supply the unlock code. The bar file will be installed on your handset and overwrite your latest BBM. Note you will loose all chats, but your contacts and subscribed channels will be restored aotomatically.

Z10 goodness
    Thanks, it's worked for me.

Posted via CB10
    12-20-13 04:30 PM
    Thanks, it's worked for me.

Posted via CB10
    Your most welcome nemo

Z10 goodness
    12-20-13 04:32 PM