The last 2 weeks whatsapp goes down in de media and after android(92% malware ) . the russian cybercrime boys using mobile numbers to send malware message's to get the information from our phone or other stuff.

For example android users and apple users using whatsapp giving away there phone identity and using malware you can find out how they use there apps and what they typing. So using the phone identity and a bank account could be bingo for cyber criminals.

Also malware get better using only wifi instead of 3G/4G so they could stay hiding in your system.

A dutch student also notice 2 problems and some other guys just hacked wahtsapp also. The dutch goverment was suprised that some one tapped the whatsapp messages. LOL. There own dumb fault using whatsapp and android or apple phone's. Germany is smarter using Blackberry.

BBM must launch because I feel that they must use this advantage to kick whatsapp.
    10-11-13 01:17 PM
    I was never a fan of how Whatsapp identifies people by phone number. I don't want everyone in my group to necessarily have my voice number!
    10-11-13 02:12 PM
    Can't wait to delete Whatsapp as soon as BBM goes cross platform, no comparison. BBM is the best, period.
    tahabashir1991 likes this.
    10-14-13 07:40 PM
    I deleted it when I got my z10 and I have to say no one complained - those guy text me or contact me via Facebook - it works you just have to let go

Posted via CB10
    10-14-13 08:31 PM
    I was never a fan of how Whatsapp identifies people by phone number. I don't want everyone in my group to necessarily have my voice number!
    I know what you mean, but at the same time, if you've got loads of contacts, you don't want to add their pin one at a time, do you?
    There should be some sort of middle ground, but I can't think what it is.
    10-15-13 04:54 AM
    Simple. Just write 'add bbpin : ***#*#* or email : ******@*****.com . Whatsapp will be deleted soon.' on your whatsapp status.
    10-15-13 06:14 AM
    after bbm release, delete whatapp!

Posted via CB10
    10-15-13 06:38 AM
    While I'm going to install BBM on my iPhone when it becomes available, I don't see what the problem with Whatsapp is.

Someone else said it best.. Whatsapp is an SMS replacement. It's an easy way for me to message friends and family who don't live in Canada. I guess maybe some people make a habit of adding randoms to chat with, but that's clearly not what Whatsapp is designed for.

As for security of Whatsapp.. Does anyone really care if it's possible for someone to intercept your messages? While it sucks and I'm sure everyone would agree it'd be better if it was 100% secure, but what the heck are you people talking about that it's that big of a deal. Carriers log SMS, so unless you're plotting something devious or sending confidential information there's not much to be worried about.
    10-16-13 08:35 PM
    Yes if you check around people pass around bbm pond like hookers. WhatsApp if for people you know and would add to your contact list on your phone. Use it like you would SMS.

Sent from my Galaxy S III using Tapatalk 4
    10-16-13 11:21 PM