Man,

I just want BBM it for Android so bad!!!

I am happy to wait, because I want BBM on iOS and Android to be PERFECT and not glitchy. Beautiful Smooth. Connected. That ZING we all have felt from a well-connected back-and-forth chat session... I want all that.

And I want my Android and iOS friends to enjoy it too!
    Plazmic Flame and Bor Navas like this.
    08-15-13 09:03 PM
    As with any new app, there is bound to be some growing pains with it. Hopefully it's close to perfect. With ios7 coming out soon blackberry better be on its game.
    08-15-13 09:11 PM
    We do my friend.... unfortunately, the were premature with the announcement it seems.
    08-15-13 09:11 PM
    I want it so bad too! I cannot wait much longer or I'll lose interest. I have one person on BBM that I really want to chat with and I could delete whatsapp once BBM is released for iOS and Android!
    Volareman likes this.
    08-16-13 07:10 PM
    This needs to happen quicker! I'm using the Z now but I remember a few years ago when I didn't even use text because of BBM. I really miss those days haha

Posted via CB10
    08-21-13 03:00 AM
    "this summer" is almost gone. I would suspect most view summer ending in 9 days. Hopefully BBRY sees this as well and doesn't fumble launch until September 20.
    08-21-13 06:19 AM
    "this summer" is almost gone. I would suspect most view summer ending in 9 days. Hopefully BBRY sees this as well and doesn't fumble launch until September 20.
    I hope they don't wait until September 20th, I'm hoping by the end of this week. It seems like a while since we've seen the leaked beta screenshots and one would think that would mean they were close to releasing it.
    08-21-13 09:50 AM
    I hear you, Rayz!

I Sooooooooooo can't wait to stop using WhatsApp for one-on-one messaging. I have a WhatsApp group chat that I need to keep going because some of the members have Windows Phone devices, but everything else will be BBM if possible :-)
    08-24-13 08:57 PM
    I hope they don't wait until September 20th, I'm hoping by the end of this week. It seems like a while since we've seen the leaked beta screenshots and one would think that would mean they were close to releasing it.
    I dont see why they dont just do a Public beta like other BBM versions :/
    08-25-13 12:01 PM
    I dont see why they dont just do a Public beta like other BBM versions :/
    I feel like they probably did a private beta with a big enough sample size that they are comfortable with being able to scale. I think they probably weighed the idea of doing a public beta and didn't think it could be worth the possibility of bad press.
    08-25-13 12:05 PM
    I still think an announcement and immediate release is the way to go BBRY in the future.

In other words, don't announce till it's ready.

I'm eager to give it a try.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    08-25-13 12:07 PM
    I feel like they probably did a private beta with a big enough sample size that they are comfortable with being able to scale. I think they probably weighed the idea of doing a public beta and didn't think it could be worth the possibility of bad press.
    /agree

If it's ready, bugfree, and they have the backend stuff ready to go, I'm sure we'd be using it now. Fact we're not using it means it's just not ready. We in the BBM community know how good the software is, but we also know it takes a few versions to be solid. They need this to be pretty danged solid on release, otherwise the BGRs etc will be launching massive torpedoes (seriously-- what is WITH those guys? They are so transparent to their hatred!)
    08-25-13 01:56 PM
    It is coming... hopefully sooner than expected. Such image is from Samsung Ghana Advertisement...
    Attached Thumbnails The "OMG!!!! I WANT BBM ON ANDROID SOOOOOO BAD!!!!!" Thread-1377621576782.jpg  
    MasterOfBinary likes this.
    08-27-13 11:40 AM
    Man,

I just want BBM it for Android so bad!!!

I am happy to wait, because I want BBM on iOS and Android to be PERFECT and not glitchy. Beautiful Smooth. Connected. That ZING we all have felt from a well-connected back-and-forth chat session... I want all that.

And I want my Android and iOS friends to enjoy it too!
    That's what everyone wants!! The thing is ... everyone is itching to get BBM on their Android devices ... can't say much about iOS users cuz I've just got negative replies from them!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using CB Forums mobile app
    08-27-13 12:49 PM
    The thing is ... everyone is itching to get BBM on their Android devices ... can't say much about iOS users cuz I've just got negative replies from them!
    Sent from my GT-N7100 using CB Forums mobile app
    Yeah, what's up with that? I'm bumping into that impression, too. I just chalk it up to iOS people being very comfortable with iMessage (or is it iMessenger?) and not seeing the benefits of BBM yet. Grrrrr, the waiting! :-)
    08-27-13 09:46 PM
    Don't speak for all iOS users. I have an iPhone and am impatiently waiting for BBM to get here. I loved it on my Blackberry.

Sent from my iPhone 5
    rayz336 likes this.
    08-28-13 11:00 AM
    Don't speak for all iOS users. I have an iPhone and am impatiently waiting for BBM to get here. I loved it on my Blackberry.

Sent from my iPhone 5
    Me too!
    08-28-13 02:28 PM
    It is coming... hopefully sooner than expected. Such image is from Samsung Ghana Advertisement...
    Very clever from Samsung to use a bbOS and not a BlackBerry 10 device for the ad..
    Anyway, can't wait for it to come, wanna get rid of Whatsapp, Line and such...

Posted via my z10 - BBM channel pin C000F331C
    08-28-13 02:50 PM
    have a look at this ......still no download links :-(
    BBM for Android & iPhone is Here - Download BBM - BBM Global - English
    08-29-13 10:08 AM
    have a look at this ......still no download links :-(
    BBM for Android & iPhone is Here - Download BBM - BBM Global - English
    Yeah, it's like they're just dropping pieces to keep us entertained until they release BBM.
    08-29-13 11:06 AM
    I wonder if the slip of the landing page today means that the apps have been submitted for approval. It seems like all of the pieces are falling into place because the BES Docs Suite came to iOS and Android today as well.
    08-29-13 07:19 PM
    Sept 4th

Pin:24DA36BE. On my developer edition Z10
    08-29-13 08:03 PM
    Sept 4th

Why a Wednesday?
    08-29-13 08:09 PM
    Don't know. Just was told around Sept 4th. I was hoping for tomorrow. But looks like early next week.

08-29-13 08:53 PM
    Don't know. Just was told around Sept 4th. I was hoping for tomorrow. But looks like early next week.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I'll guess September 9th. Day before all the iOS rumored stuff... why not grab some hyped-up press?
    08-29-13 10:24 PM
40 12