Alright TEAM BLACKBERRY, lets figure this out. Each contact I am now adding, their picture doesnt show up. And when I tell the contact to upload a pic, they say, "I did put one up"

I updated to 10.2 yesterday and I have Beta Chats installed!

Anyone else experiencing this?
    10-24-13 04:43 PM
    For some reason the profile picture doesn't always show up immediately, maybe sync is on a schedule rather than repeated scanning of the server. That would certainly make sense with the kind of server loading and traffic levels expected after the cross-platform rollout. I have known it take several days before a change got pushed out even when iBBMwas only BlackBerry devices.
    10-24-13 05:26 PM
    Since last bbm for android and iphone rolled out, i set up profile picture but it have not pushed out until now. What should i do to fix it.
    Thx
    10-24-13 06:03 PM
    For some reason the profile picture doesn't always show up immediately, maybe sync is on a schedule rather than repeated scanning of the server. That would certainly make sense with the kind of server loading and traffic levels expected after the cross-platform rollout. I have known it take several days before a change got pushed out even when iBBMwas only BlackBerry devices.
    Every body I add doesn't show up and previous contacts I added yesterday, there pixs started to dissappear.

Posted via CB10
    10-24-13 06:38 PM
    I experienced this same problem with most of my newly added contacts. I just checked again, one that changed their pic at 6:49 has appeared. Another that changed their pic at 6:46 hasn't. Its now 9:49 so upto 3 hour lag on profile pics atm?

Posted from my incredible Z10
    10-24-13 08:50 PM
    Same issue.

Seems and sounds like it will eventually show.

Should be addressed by BlackBerry

Zezel.com - Mobile: Monitor. Manage.
    10-25-13 05:32 AM