I recently updated my BBM for IOS app and now the menu functions button that used to be on the lower left is now GONE and for the life of me I can't access any menu functions?

I also ended up accidentally deleting one of my groups trying to clean up some older chats. What a mess. Now I have to create my Classic Owners Group I had for over two years. I ended up restoring my iPhone to an older backup so I could get the older BBM app to access the menu functions again and recreate my group again.

If someone out there knows how to access the menu functions in the new version, I am all ears!!!
    02-26-17 08:10 AM
    I recently updated my BBM for IOS app and now the menu functions button that used to be on the lower left is now GONE and for the life of me I can't access any menu functions?

I also ended up accidentally deleting one of my groups trying to clean up some older chats. What a mess. Now I have to create my Classic Owners Group I had for over two years. I ended up restoring my iPhone to an older backup so I could get the older BBM app to access the menu functions again and recreate my group again.

If someone out there knows how to access the menu functions in the new version, I am all ears!!!
    My wife did the same thing on her I phone.....then threw the phone at me when she did something and two of her long term groups went poof. I restored her phone and put it all back and called Apple. They too could not figure it out. So I called our Corprate BB rep. He was in the same boat......one hell of a job BlackBerry.
    02-26-17 08:23 AM
    My wife did the same thing on her I phone.....then threw the phone at me when she did something and two of her long term groups went poof. I restored her phone and put it all back and called Apple. They too could not figure it out. So I called our Corprate BB rep. He was in the same boat......one hell of a job BlackBerry.
    Amen sir, what a mess they created and now I am trying to locate some older members who have been in the group since I stated it two years ago. I could not restore my group even though I am the admin. I have to recreate the group and start over.

What the heck where they thinking and who is testing these updates before they send them out. What a mess.
    02-26-17 08:31 AM
    ....one hell of a job BlackBerry.
    You mean Emtek.
    02-26-17 09:02 AM
    You mean Emtek.
    LOL
    02-26-17 09:25 AM
    Omg my groups menu is gone. I can't create or leave any groups. Wth. Why do they always screw us over? Is it bbm or Apple that does this? How do I restore to old bbm? My iPhone updates automatically. Ugh. So mad.
    02-28-17 09:51 PM
    Omg my groups menu is gone. I can't create or leave any groups. Wth. Why do they always screw us over? Is it bbm or Apple that does this? How do I restore to old bbm? My iPhone updates automatically. Ugh. So mad.
    It won't help even if you try and restore to an older backup version. Once your group has been deleted, it's gone forever and you have to start over again I sorry to say. What a mess these folks have created.
    03-03-17 06:21 PM