I was thinking about this whole debacle and started wondering...

Why do android and culty iPhone-types feel they have a right to be upset because BlackBerry was not able to release a free app to them that will cost them nothing to use and they won't even be bombarded with ads?

Why does the action by BlackBerry to pause deployment deserve all the bashing? BlackBerry and BBM have a reputation to uphold and if BlackBerry feels the release might be substandard then it's *their* right to do as they see fit.

It will be released when they're ready and there's nothing you, me or cranky BlackBerry bashers can do about it. In the end, I will still use BBM on my Zed10 and my friends that wish to communicate with me on their non BlackBerry devices will do so too. If it's not today, it will be soon. Either way, today is no different than the status quo.

Tomorrow may be different. I look forward to when it happens.

Posted via CB10 on my Zed10.
    09-22-13 07:56 PM
    they are certainly upholding their reputation.....just not the same one you are talking about
    09-22-13 08:00 PM
    Because it's BlackBerry, everyone always bashes BlackBerry lol

Joking aside, I think it's because they were touting the release dates so much around and that Samsung promised their Nigerian user base they would get the app on saturday and it all didn't work out
    09-22-13 08:00 PM
    This is a HUGE undertaking by BlackBerry. Anyone that thinks there would be no glitches is dillusional.

Posted via CB10 on my Zed10.
    09-22-13 08:03 PM