https://blog.bbm.com/2016/10/20/new-...grocery-deals/

Very interesting to see what BBM is going to come up with in the next year. Sounds like they have developed quite some new business relationships and the platform for the new features. Hope they can attract more BBM users and companies willing to do business on the BBM platform.

In the end, it says other markets than Indonesia. I hope that is true!

Posted via CB10
    10-20-16 10:59 AM
    Hmmm good to see BBM being used, even if we don't get to see it. Right now anyway

Posted via my BlackBerry PRIV
    10-20-16 11:06 AM
    Hopefully it will be available in other markets too.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    10-20-16 12:48 PM
    Hopefully they can stop the pin spam! People are stopping the use of bbm due to intrusive spam. Let's start there.
    10-23-16 01:35 PM
    Hopefully they can stop the pin spam! People are stopping the use of bbm due to intrusive spam. Let's start there.
    Haven't got any pin spam before.
    10-24-16 12:34 PM
    Haven't got any pin spam before.
    Good for you. But not very helpful for sebstar... I don't get spam invites often, but I suddenly got a few over the weekend. Must be from a PIN generator...
    10-24-16 01:14 PM
    Good for you. But not very helpful for sebstar... I don't get spam invites often, but I suddenly got a few over the weekend. Must be from a PIN generator...
    Indeed. Got more of em when I switched to Droid. There are entire threads dedicated to complaints over spam in BBM and bbm channels.

BBM is fading fast. Just lost two other contacts.

Once people get a new phone and decide what apps to start with, BBM isn't making the cut.

I wish I could say I am hopeful with the new changes afoot, but for North American users bbm is running out of gas and opportunity.
    10-24-16 07:00 PM
    Indeed. Got more of em when I switched to Droid. There are entire threads dedicated to complaints over spam in BBM and bbm channels.

BBM is fading fast. Just lost two other contacts.

Once people get a new phone and decide what apps to start with, BBM isn't making the cut.

I wish I could say I am hopeful with the new changes afoot, but for North American users bbm is running out of gas and opportunity.
    And lots of reliability issues too.

I have friends who have been randomly dropping out of groups (even groups they created and run) for over a month now. And now I'm seeing all sorts of issues with chats. (See topic I just created)
    10-25-16 02:45 PM
    In the end, it says other markets than Indonesia. I hope that is true!
    Well don't hold your breath. They've had BBM Money for a while now and it hasn't made it out of Indonesia.
    Would be handy for me to tap & pay with my BB...

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    10-25-16 03:34 PM