Nice to see that BBMe is improving more and more!
    Good to see also that its superior in many ways to other apps, like whatsApp,
    Viber and similar 3rd party phone number app that charge you with your privacy. They do not have "mark as Read" ( I meant 'mute') option from dropdown notification menu .
    Bbme has it.
    #superior IM app!
    Last edited by PsihoKey2; 04-14-20 at 09:07 AM.
    Rico4you likes this.
    04-14-20 05:36 AM
    Nice to see that BBMe is improving more and more!
    Good to see also that its superior in many ways to other apps, like whatsApp,
    Viber and similar 3rd party phone number app that charge you with your privacy. They do not have "mark as Read" option from dropdown notification menu .
    Bbme has it.
    #superior IM app!
    I also like what I'm seeing in this update, however, let's not pretend the other apps don't have the mark as read option - a few of my acquaintances actually have switched to WhatsApp largely because of the lack of this feature in BBMe.
    04-14-20 06:06 AM
    I also like what I'm seeing in this update, however, let's not pretend the other apps don't have the mark as read option - a few of my acquaintances actually have switched to WhatsApp largely because of the lack of this feature in BBMe.
    I think BBMe had 'mark as read' option since very begining?
    Or I am wrong?
    It has it now, thats for sure...aswell as 'mute' which other apps do not have, which is great
    04-14-20 06:41 AM
    Looking at the most recent reviews in Google Play for BBMe, seems many have had issues with signing in. Hopefully this update fixes that.

It is good to see that they haven't given up on the app, and that those that like it for one reason or another will be able to keep using it.

But it's too late to hope it will gain in traction, that boat has sailed...
    04-14-20 09:39 AM
    Looking at the most recent reviews in Google Play for BBMe, seems many have had issues with signing in. Hopefully this update fixes that.

It is good to see that they haven't given up on the app, and that those that like it for one reason or another will be able to keep using it.

But it's too late to hope it will gain in traction, that boat has sailed...
    I don't think any app that has to be payed can catch up with free app. Independing it's quality and price.... People just don't like to pay and use their credit cards....
    Also, To be clear, I absolutely am OK with paying for BBMe, for me I think it is well worth the price!
    dusdal likes this.
    04-14-20 10:14 AM
    I don't think any app that has to be payed can catch up with free app.
    WhatsApp made its biggest gains, and blew past the free BBM, when it was 99ç a year prior to 2017.
    04-14-20 10:29 AM
    WhatsApp made its biggest gains, and blew past the free BBM, when it was 99ç a year prior to 2017.
    I didn't know that, good info.
    Pfff....super expencive!!! 99c+most sensitive private data for 3rd party app...
    I would pay BBMe 50€ per years instead of paying for Viber or Whats to be honest!
    elfabio80 likes this.
    04-14-20 10:31 AM
    Closed, out for lunch.
    04-14-20 12:10 PM
    And we're back.

Carry on, stay on topic, nobody needs nor wants the extra commentary about other members.
    04-14-20 12:34 PM
    Hello,

Does anyone have the previous BBMe? I deleted it and later found out that this new version does not work with Android 6. I never thought it wouldn't work with an BB phone.

Thanks
    04-14-20 02:29 PM
    Hello,

Does anyone have the previous BBMe? I deleted it and later found out that this new version does not work with Android 6. I never thought it wouldn't work with an BB phone.

Thanks
    All versions (prior to 1.11) work with Marshmallow and above.

https://www.apk4fun.com/apk/441234/
    Ben xfg likes this.
    04-14-20 02:39 PM
    Going by the reviews on Google Play store, it seems many are angry about the sudden pay wall. Reviews from March onwards talk about the app asking for money etc.

It’s not like those users didn’t know they’ll be a pay to use option after a year.

Wonder why they were complaining. These reviews for the previous version, not 1.11 which was released 5 days ago.
    04-14-20 10:56 PM
    Going by the reviews on Google Play store, it seems many are angry about the sudden pay wall. Reviews from March onwards talk about the app asking for money etc.

It’s not like those users didn’t know they’ll be a pay to use option after a year.

Wonder why they were complaining. These reviews for the previous version, not 1.11 which was released 5 days ago.
    I've updated on my Android/iOS hardware and both versions seem to have the occasional connectivity issue. Seems to be slightly more frequent on the iOS version than Android but has definitely improved from before.

It's enough of an issue that I'd be irritated about the problem if using BBM like the old days. It seems to lag compared to BB10 and even more to BBOS versions. It shouldn't have issues like these as paid service.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-20 12:08 PM
    come on guys just let it be.
    Jake2826 and Bob80220 like this.
    04-15-20 12:46 PM
    Very good then.

Kidding aside, I wish to correct the first post.

Viber, and other messaging apps do NOT monetise nor share login credentials.

Mark as read in drop-down notifications is pretty standard too.
    Last edited by conite; 04-15-20 at 10:27 PM.
    04-15-20 12:58 PM
    Very good then.

Kidding aside, I wish to correct the first post.

Viber, and other messaging apps do NOT monetise nor share login credentials.
    Only BlackBerry refused to make money off it's users......
    04-15-20 02:29 PM
    Since I'm relying on couple of BB10 phones for CB10 for now, I've missed something or I'm getting dazed and confused.....

I'm assuming there was some kind of virtual altercation with Chuck Finley69 DNA left on the victim.....

Posted via CB10
    04-15-20 05:49 PM

I'm assuming there was some kind of virtual altercation with Chuck Finley69 DNA left on the victim.....

Posted via CB10
    We call it the smear.
    04-15-20 05:58 PM
    We call it the smear.
    I need to go take a shower now.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-20 06:22 PM