02-12-14 12:05 PM
37 12
tools
    Can't spend bbm's on my z10 can receive though. My hubby's q10 can bbm me but not anyone else.
    Called Rogers, they were no help. Tried battery pull on both phones. Any ideas or help???
    TIA

Posted via CB10
    02-08-14 02:51 PM
    hhm.. yeah this is frustrating!
    02-08-14 03:08 PM
    Think I fixed sending BBM to iPhone users from my Q10:

1. First I downgraded to an older version of BBM that I downloaded using SACHESI tool, but still BBMs to iPhone users got red x symbol

2. Then I downloaded the BBM Channels BETA, once agian it didn't work sending to iPhone users - damn red X symbol again

3. Finally upgraded to BBM to latest version on App World and now is working fine, just finished testing BBMs to my sister's iPhone

Very strange but is working again after going through all those steps...
    mrweller likes this.
    02-08-14 04:44 PM
    I'll have to try that later to see if it will work for me too! Thanks for the update!

Posted via CB10
    02-08-14 06:58 PM
    I'm getting the Grey box and checkmark sending to bb10 and iPhone......

Posted via CB10
    02-08-14 08:00 PM
    I can't send to BB, Android or iPhone. I'm able to receive msgs but, the reply doesn't get sent. Just a check. This all happening after the latest update.

Posted via CB10
    02-08-14 09:29 PM
    Think I fixed sending BBM to iPhone users from my Q10:

1. First I downgraded to an older version of BBM that I downloaded using SACHESI tool, but still BBMs to iPhone users got red x symbol

2. Then I downloaded the BBM Channels BETA, once agian it didn't work sending to iPhone users - damn red X symbol again

3. Finally upgraded to BBM to latest version on App World and now is working fine, just finished testing BBMs to my sister's iPhone

Very strange but is working again after going through all those steps...
    I got mine up and running last night using similar methods. I downloaded and installed an older BBM bar file with Sachesi. That didn't work. Then tried downloading the updated version through BlackBerry World but that didn't yield positive results. Finally installed the BBM through BlackBerry Beta Zone app and it worked and has been great ever since!

Posted via CB10
    tetonica likes this.
    02-09-14 09:45 AM
    When sending PDF files to anyone, BBM will lag and it takes forever for it to come back. When someone sends me a PDF it prompts me to save off the file. When I try to, I always get an error saying it can't open the file. In the meantime, BBM continues to lag.
    This happens regardless of who I'm sending or receiving the PDF from (iOS, Android or BlackBerry) . BBM will lag for about 10 minutes before it clears up.

Channel for Asian eye candy
    02-09-14 10:08 AM
    Update.
    If I switch over to WiFi, letting BIS switch over to that, then it works fine.
    UPDATE:
    Just got off the phone with Verizon, who also connected in a BB tech.
    Turns out there is an issue with Verizon's BIS server and it is currently being worked on.
    No ETA at this time.
    02-10-14 07:18 AM
    My Group Profile pictures disappeared and no matter what I do I can't set any picture as a profile picture for my Group in any of my groups.

Posted via CB10
    02-10-14 11:55 PM
    Guys, last week all of my Group Profile pictures went blank. I tried re loading the same picture and even tried re loading a new picture but nothing worked. I can't set any picture as my profile picture for any of my Groups. Is anyone else having this problem?

Posted via CB10
    02-12-14 06:42 AM
    Can't send BBM to iOS and Android, but can receive from them. None of my friends have BB and these BBM problems make BB look even less reliable in their eyes. Look at BlackBerry World comments for BBM - 3 stars. Massive problems...

T-Mobile Q10, 10.2.1
    02-12-14 12:05 PM
37 12