What changes might y'alls make to bbm?
    What are some features you guys like about it or some features you would like to see?
    Talk about design, practicality, usefulness, features, ease of use, speed, etc...
    Thanks guys
    06-15-17 08:44 AM
    Web access to bbm channels

Sharing posts to groups. At the moment I can't even share a bbm channel post to a bbm group. Which seems silly.

Bbm news should also be sharable to groups and channel posts imo

I would love to see rich text. At least for channel posts, but also for chats.

Gifs should work in groups and chats.

Build in language translation would be fantastic. Might be a good function particularly for enterprise.

Would like to see something like document editing/collaboration in groups. Something like a onedrive document but that you don't need to leave bbm to make changes to.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by dusdal; 06-18-17 at 06:03 PM.
    06-17-17 08:09 AM
    Web access to bbm channels

Sharing posts to groups. At the moment I can't even share a bbm channel post to a bbm group. Which seems silly.

Bbm news should also be sharable to groups and channel posts imo

I would love to see rich text. At least for channel posts, but also for chats.

Gifs should work in groups and chats.

Build in language translation would be fantastic. Might be a good function particularly for enterprise.

Would like to see something like document editing/collaboration in groups. Something like a onedrive document but that you don't need to leave bbm to make changes to.

Posted via CB10
    Couldn't have said it better
    06-22-17 07:15 AM
    I think there is still confusion with using BBM, it's just not simple. BBM Contacts vs Contacts that have BBM, is just not straight forward enough, and there are contacts that I have with BBM, I try to initiate a chat, it says you have to invite, and existing BBM contacts, that even after a refresh, still show, and when I initiate a chat, it says you have to re-invite. these are just some basics that need to be addressed, before getting into the fancy features. it just doesn't do the basics right anymore.
    06-22-17 08:15 AM
    Better file transfer. Transfering video files sucks compared to WhatsApp.

Also more daily services like ÜBER, taxi, navigation integrated into BBM worldwide

Posted via CB10
    07-19-17 12:29 AM
    Encryption. BBM is not encrypted like WhatsApp.
    09-02-17 12:00 AM