Like I wrote few time, new update would be posted soon to Playstore.
    First, I want to send HUGE thanks to Denis Fedotenko, who listened to our wishes and suggestions for BBMe improvement.
    -Group avatars, scroll to newest message in chat, better video compression and file size increase to 128 mb so no more bad video quality from android. Better handing of mobile and bbme calls + better usage for BT hands free calls in cars, and many more small improvements!
    This makes BBMe even better, thanks Blackberry and Developers!
    Awesome!!!! Enjoy all!
    Attached Thumbnails New Awesome BBM Enterprise update!-424678.jpg  
    01-14-20 12:08 PM
    huge plus in right direction. a book I authored in 3rd edition had a QR code to connect to me as the author contact with BBM. with BBM now long defunct I had lost the ability to invite folks directly to bbme groups. I am really happy this is now implemented. I suggested this feature after my heart surgery. 6 mo ago. thank you thank you thank you.
    Sigewif and Rico4you like this.
    01-14-20 12:18 PM
    Great seeing the continuous support to BBMe with the updates. BlackBerry has a strong commitment to this great app BBMe and its security.
    01-14-20 12:23 PM
    Yes, it is nice to see updates for BBMe... 👍 It is a promising sign that there is a commitment from BlackBerry for us BBMe users.

Bob
    Rico4you likes this.
    01-14-20 12:42 PM
    Another info. iOS version of this update will come out soon also, so all this improvements will be there for iOS users!
    Enjoy!!!
    Rico4you and Crusader03 like this.
    01-14-20 12:44 PM
    Continuous updates for the BBMe as promised by BlackBerry Ltd. Good job.

And many thanks to Denis and his colleagues.
    01-14-20 12:47 PM
    Continuous updates for the BBMe as promised by BlackBerry Ltd. Good job.

And many thanks to Denis and his colleagues.
    This new Feature is also Great!!!
    Attached Thumbnails New Awesome BBM Enterprise update!-424697.jpg  
    Rico4you likes this.
    01-14-20 01:22 PM
    Another info. iOS version of this update will come out soon also, so all this improvements will be there for iOS users!
    Enjoy!!!
    Unfortunately iOS update has been coming soon for awhile. The last update from right after the beginning is what allowed me to sign in from iOS to begin with.

There must be a large bigly amount coming for this long. I’d switch back to Android but I’ll wait to see what’s in store on iOS first.
    01-14-20 02:08 PM
    Forward movement in app development with user suggestions implemented is a beautiful thing! Well done Blackberry! Starting the app from "New Messages" is a huge plus for me!
    Rico4you likes this.
    01-14-20 02:56 PM
    Unfortunately iOS update has been coming soon for awhile. The last update from right after the beginning is what allowed me to sign in from iOS to begin with.

There must be a large bigly amount coming for this long. I’d switch back to Android but I’ll wait to see what’s in store on iOS first.
    Trust me, very soon...matter of days
    01-14-20 03:37 PM

IOS update is up!
    Sigewif likes this.
    01-14-20 04:38 PM
    folks, iOS update is UP!
    enjoy!
    01-14-20 04:38 PM
    Got the iOS update and installed.
    01-14-20 06:18 PM
    Let's continue this celebration in the earlier thread: https://forums.crackberry.com/showth...1#post13481880
    01-14-20 09:02 PM