I swap sometimes from my passport to my priv and back. Now My BBM on my Passport didn't ask me to setup because all contact and bbm groups where still there. The solution I read was to reinstall BBM with Sachesi.

So my question is that I hope that someone has allready extract a BBM version that I can Install, after that I can upgrade it.

so if somebody get up a link, I will really be greatfull
    01-21-17 03:15 PM
    What are you trying to do exactly? You switch devices and log into BBM, it logs out from old devices. What's the issue exactly?
    01-21-17 03:18 PM
    normally if you swith from device to device you log in and your bbm account will be moved to that device, where the previous device will leave bbm and left all groups etc. . Now I just picked up again my passport and all contact and groups are still there and normally it asked to fill in my blackberry id.

So I need an BBM bar file to reinstall BBM so that I can start fresh and can transfer my account from priv to my passport again
    01-21-17 03:26 PM
    normally if you swith from device to device you log in and your bbm account will be moved to that device, where the previous device will leave bbm and left all groups etc. . Now I just picked up again my passport and all contact and groups are still there and normally it asked to fill in my blackberry id.

So I need an BBM bar file to reinstall BBM so that I can start fresh and can transfer my account from priv to my passport again
    If you are logged into BBM on your Priv with the same BBID from your Passport, then you can't still be logged in on your Passport BBM too. Reboot the Passport or something.
    01-21-17 03:46 PM
    I allready reboot my passport a few times , shutdown it and still seems after weeks that BBM looks active with everything stil in place on my Passport but doesn't work because it moved to my Priv.

So reseting or rebooting the device doesn't work that is why I asked if somebody just has a bar file from BBM to download so that I can reinstall it I think it's the only thing I can do because you can delete BBM or reset it.
    01-21-17 04:35 PM
    I solved it. I just reinstall BBM.sys bar file.

Now the app is asking to move my stuff from an old device to my passport. Great.

If you have problems swaping device with BBM then here is the bbm bar file, install it with sachesi

Here is the Bar file : https://mega.nz/#!Vws3zTqB!h60drnyJ8...GDKAzaeL3QJKpA
    Last edited by whatsever; 01-22-17 at 11:03 AM.
    01-21-17 05:07 PM