Hi guys I need you're help . I created my own BBM group on my BB Q10 and I tried to invite friends to join my group . The problem is when I'm in my group and try to invite friends with android or Iphones they get the invitation , they download BBM and accept my invitation but I get them as contacts , not part of my BBM group . How can I invite them to join directly my group and not get to be just regular contacts .
    11-04-13 11:19 AM
    Open BBM>Groups>Choose the group you wish to invite to>Click on the group, you should see the Invite button on the bottom.

You can enter their PIN, or if they are with you, you can hit Scan to invite to scan their barcode on their device.
    11-04-13 11:25 AM
    Open BBM>Groups>Choose the group you wish to invite to>Click on the group, you should see the Invite button on the bottom.

You can enter their PIN, or if they are with you, you can hit Scan to invite to scan their barcode on their device.
    Thank you for the fast reply . When I invited them I did invited them from the BBM group but somehow the first person who accepted the invitation went strait to my BBM contacts . Also in that invitation if you look at the pin I send them in the invitation is my personal pin not the group pin so I think this is why they are becoming my regular contacts instead of group contacts . The only person which joined the group directly was somebody who was able to scan my group bar code but if they are not next to me seems they are just becoming BBM contacts instead of group contacts >
    11-04-13 11:35 AM
    You need to invite in the Groups section of BBM, not from the BBM invite screen.

Invite to Messenger

Invite to Group
    11-04-13 11:54 AM
    You need to invite in the Groups section of BBM, not from the BBM invite screen.

Invite to Messenger
    http://i.imgur.com/B3Pn17cl.png

Invite to Group
    http://i.imgur.com/oZMcOR6l.png
    Yes , this is what I did > I opened the BBM group and I used the +invite in the bottom of the page and the person went strait to my contacts
    I know sounds like I'm ******** and logically I should get them strait to the group but unfortunately is not happening . Maybe If you are ok I will invite you to my group and accept and lets see what will happen .
    11-04-13 12:33 PM
    Sure. My PIN is 2ab9c463
    11-04-13 12:42 PM