Ive been an avid BBM user ever since it launched a few months back for iPhone , but one particular problem has been ruining my BBM experience,Although i can set a profile picture, it is not visible to any of my contacts no matter how many times I update or change it.. As a result my contacts often get confused about me, surprisingly my profile pic only shows up in group chats (weird!!)

I even tried switching devices and got a new pin too,but still my profile picture is always shown blank to my contacts!!??

Anyone here facing this issue?
    11-28-13 05:21 AM
    This happened with one of my contacts.
    What fixed it was updating to 10.2
    Have you done this?
    Try removing bbm and reinstalling fresh.

Question, when you say got a new pin, you mean you switched devices? You can not change pins without changing devices.
    11-29-13 09:08 AM
    This happened with one of my contacts.
    What fixed it was updating to 10.2
    Have you done this?
    Try removing bbm and reinstalling fresh.

Question, when you say got a new pin, you mean you switched devices? You can not change pins without changing devices.
    Well I'm on iPhone so the BBM update version is different from Blackberry devices.

N Yes I switched device to another iPhone using the same email as login, got a new pin but lol same problem persisted again, contacts still couldn't see my DP.
    11-29-13 09:53 AM
    These are facts you need to share.
    Create a new Bbid and reinstall bbm
    Even better. Get a z10 or z30
    11-29-13 10:53 AM
    These are facts you need to share.
    Create a new Bbid and reinstall bbm
    Even better. Get a z10 or z30
    If i create a new BB ID (use a new email id), will I be able to transfer my contacts,groups and chats over to the new ID and pin?
    12-02-13 04:33 AM
    Nope sorry
    12-02-13 05:44 AM