Me and my buddies go to Foxwoods and I created a Foxwoods Pub group. We add pics, chat, and set up the shows we are gonna see. All of a sunned my groups are messed up and when I try to go in the group it says "make sure you and at least one other member are connected to the wireless network and try again"

Any idea what this is and why it's telling me to do that. Do I need to get with one of my buddy's in the pub then try? Grrrr

It's a BlackBerry Z30 on Big Red
    10-23-14 07:56 AM
    Try a reset:
    Press and hold the two volume buttons on the side of the Z30, after several seconds the screen will turn off.
    Keep holding until the blue loading BlackBerry spots screen starts, then release.
    After the Z30 has fully booted up, try BBM again.

Let us know the results.
    10-23-14 08:40 AM
    Are you being serious?

Try a reset:
    Press and hold the two volume buttons on the side of the Z30, after several seconds the screen will turn off.
    Keep holding until the blue loading BlackBerry spots screen starts, then release.
    After the Z30 has fully booted up, try BBM again.

Let us know the results.

10-23-14 09:12 AM
    Are you being serious?

Yes, serious.
    I have the same device as you and when apps get wonky saying "connect to WiFi..." I reset the Z30 and it starts working again.
    It may not be a fix for your problem, but it is a legit trouble shooting procedure.
    10-23-14 09:45 AM
    I have 5 BBM groups. Two of them say the same thing. Anyone else know anything about this?

10-23-14 12:52 PM
    I have 5 BBM groups. Two of them say the same thing. Anyone else know anything about this?

If you are the only member in the group, it won't restore.
    So, similarly, if the other people on the group don't have stable connections, you won't be able to restore the group.

If you have other people in the group, make sure they are connected and tap on the group to attempt to restore it again.

Should fix it.. though no guarantees. I have 1 group where I am on the group 4 times and I can't remove the duplicates as one of the duplicates is the administrator, not me.
    10-23-14 12:55 PM
    Good thing I have a few members. I will try and report back. Thank for taking the time to explain that to me. Appreciated.

If you are the only member in the group, it won't restore.
    So, similarly, if the other people on the group don't have stable connections, you won't be able to restore the group.

If you have other people in the group, make sure they are connected and tap on the group to attempt to restore it again.

Should fix it.. though no guarantees. I have 1 group where I am on the group 4 times and I can't remove the duplicates as one of the duplicates is the administrator, not me.

10-23-14 01:18 PM
    Me and my buddies go to Foxwoods and I created a Foxwoods Pub group. We add pics, chat, and set up the shows we are gonna see. All of a sunned my groups are messed up and when I try to go in the group it says "make sure you and at least one other member are connected to the wireless network and try again"

Any idea what this is and why it's telling me to do that. Do I need to get with one of my buddy's in the pub then try? Grrrr

I think you need to get back to the pub and work thing out.

Posted via CB10
    10-23-14 02:07 PM