Blackberry should add the ability to use the same bbm account on multiple devices.
    I use an android as my primary phone and a blackberry as my secondary and I'd really love it if my bbm is synced across both devices.

Posted via CrackBerry App
    12-06-14 03:43 AM
    THAT would be awesome !!!!

Posted via CB10
    12-06-14 04:03 AM
    Add me2AF3763D

Renzo G
    12-06-14 09:57 AM
    This is something that should've been available right from the start of cross-platform bbm.

Posted via CrackBerry App
    12-08-14 03:07 AM
    I was rooting through this forum to see if that was available yet. I guess not. It is why I stopped using BBM. I have iOS, Android and BB10 devices but having different addresses on each is too confusing to people wanting to message me. Oh well.

Posted via CB10
    12-16-14 05:47 PM
    Is there a workaround for this? For instance can I set up all of my phones as a BBM group and set my wife's phone (iphone 5) to message the group so I get it on all of my devices? And can I send so that when she replies it goes to the group (all of my phones)? Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    12-16-14 05:52 PM
    Is there a workaround for this? For instance can I set up all of my phones as a BBM group and set my wife's phone (iphone 5) to message the group so I get it on all of my devices? And can I send so that when she replies it goes to the group (all of my phones)? Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    Good idea.
    12-16-14 08:21 PM

Posted via CB10
    Not group chat it is too restricted. Use Multi-person chat it is better.

Posted via CB10
    12-22-14 11:06 AM
    Not group chat it is too restricted. Use Multi-person chat it is better.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks. Can all participants in the chat me saved as a contact effectively? The goal is for someone, typically my wife, to send a message to one address and it goes to multiple addresses (devices) simultaneously.
    12-22-14 01:18 PM
    Only device that is currently logged into the BBID will have messages delivered to it.
    12-22-14 01:38 PM
    Only device that is currently logged into the BBID will have messages delivered to it.
    I'm not sure what this means. I know you can send messages to more than one BBM account at a time.

Posted via CB10
    12-22-14 02:04 PM
    Any other thoughts on how to always message multiple devices? Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    02-03-15 02:58 PM
    Just use groups, your wife and you three in a private group.

Or just use bbm on one phone.

 Z10
    02-05-15 07:16 PM
    Just use groups, your wife and you three in a private group.

Or just use bbm on one phone.

 Z10
    Thanks much. So that would be better than a multiperson chat? I will give it a try.

Posted via CB10
    02-05-15 11:09 PM
    add my bbm pin 28941E7A ladies am from jamaica
    02-06-15 10:28 PM
    Just a reminder. BlackBerry is about security I have 3 BB10 and 2 android and a PB that I use with regularity being my Z30 the primary use. When I change phones I log in with my BlackBerry ID on BBM and message are received as expected, no chat history is the only throw back. This is more secure because I leave my other devices unlocked at home or at the office I'm sure my messages are not read by anyone. As an example I used to have FB installed on all of them, my wife aunt started sending me messages for a surprise party for my wife birthday. When I got home my wife told me she didn't want any surprise party. Imagine if the messages where more personal. BTW I closed my FB account after that.

Posted from the all mighty Z30 10.3.1.2072
    02-17-15 09:25 AM
    Just a reminder. BlackBerry is about security I have 3 BB10 and 2 android and a PB that I use with regularity being my Z30 the primary use. When I change phones I log in with my BlackBerry ID on BBM and message are received as expected, no chat history is the only throw back. This is more secure because I leave my other devices unlocked at home or at the office I'm sure my messages are not read by anyone. As an example I used to have FB installed on all of them, my wife aunt started sending me messages for a surprise party for my wife birthday. When I got home my wife told me she didn't want any surprise party. Imagine if the messages where more personal. BTW I closed my FB account after that.

Posted from the all mighty Z30 10.3.1.2072
    The issue is that I use more than one at the same time, I don't alternate.

Posted via CB10
    02-17-15 12:40 PM
    I am pushing up this old thread since i got some news. I have BBM installed on two devices. Since the last update i realized it doesn't log out anymore if i move to the other device to use BBM. Only issue still is, that messages dont get synced but i always receive messages on the last device i used to send a message from. Something new coming soon ?
    02-23-16 02:42 AM
    Any other thoughts on how to always message multiple devices?
    I think the group idea is great. I have two phones and two BlackBerry IDs, and both are in a work BBM group I have. If I send a message to the group from either phone, it shows up on the other one.

Passport SE: All the snooty prestige of a device with a precious metal in the name at less than half the price!
    02-23-16 07:24 PM