Hi not sure if I'm missing something....i cannot see any option to share pics or files from the group chat. I have to go to the file/pic and share it from there.....is this the way in groups?

On Classic
    01-28-15 08:41 PM
    You can add picture in groups under the pictures area, but no, not within the chat. They had it on beta for awhile but took it out. Don't know why, people loved that feature.
    01-28-15 09:00 PM
    Someone at BlackBerry please listen cause I've been saying this for a long time all over the forums. We need file, media, picture and location sharing on multi-person and Group Chats. Just like we do on individual chats. I don't understand what is so difficult about this. WhatsApp offers this option.

Posted via CB10
    jope28 likes this.
    01-30-15 07:30 PM
    Someone at BlackBerry please listen cause I've been saying this for a long time all over the forums. We need file, media, picture and location sharing on multi-person and Group Chats. Just like we do on individual chats. I don't understand what is so difficult about this. WhatsApp offers this option.

Posted via CB10
    I agree with being able to share files (specially docs) in groups. I work around it by using dropbox links to files, but there should be a more intuitive way like there is in a multi-person chat.

Frosty white Q10/10.3.1.2072
    01-31-15 11:07 AM